Korea - $5.3M

France - $4.5M
Russia - $3.75M
Italy - $3.5M

Germany - $1.8M

Taiwan - $1.5M
Hong Kong - $1.1M

Argentina - $0.7M

Is it just me, or does the figure for Germany seem a little low?

22 minutes ago, MG10 said:

Is it just me, or does the figure for Germany seem a little low?

It could have done more but capacity restrictions are strict at 25% and you must be vaccinated with booster doses. 

Not full day either. Shows started at 14:00 I think but that wouldn't have made difference.

Still can go 850-900k weekend and 3M+ full run. Great result for a CBM.

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I must say that I'm really surprised by these numbers, until a few days ago I thought it would have grossed about 50% more than Far From Home and a little less in the markets where the film had done well (South Korea, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA), but now it seems that it will be able to double it for example in Italy, India, France and even in the UK

Edited by MG10

6 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

It could have done more but capacity restrictions are strict at 25% and you must be vaccinated with booster doses. 

Not full day either. Shows started at 14:00 I think but that wouldn't have made difference.

Still can go 850-900k weekend and 3M+ full run. Great result for a CBM.

Mark from Insidekino think about 800k-1M OW and 3,8M full run.

https://www.insidekino.de/DProg/ProgDEZ162021.htm

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

It's not beating IW in most markets. There are markets its around half of IW.

Hmm. UK, France, Germany, Mexico, Brazil should all come in over IW? Not sure about SK at this point. I know some places in Asia are definitely not doing as well but they should have a much smaller share of the market compared to these other countries, correct?I 

Edited by Multiverse of XXR

Just now, Multiverse of XXR said:

Hmm. UK, France, Germany, Mexico, Brazil should all come in over IW? Not sure about SK at this point. I know some places in Asia are definitely not doing as well but they should have a much smaller share of the market compared to these other countries, correct?I know some places in Asia are definitely not doing as well but they should have a much smaller share of the market compared to these other countries, correct?

IW opened in summer so it surely had higher OW than NWH, the point is the legs of NWH maybe better.

1 minute ago, Multiverse of XXR said:

Hmm. UK, France, Germany, Mexico, Brazil should all come in over IW? Not sure about SK at this point. I know some places in Asia are definitely not doing as well but they should have a much smaller share of the market compared to these other countries, correct?I know some places in Asia are definitely not doing as well but they should have a much smaller share of the market compared to these other countries, correct?

SK way below IW. Not sure where else though.