Eric is Quiet

No Way Home Weekend Thread | #RIP AIW Record | 260M OW DOM | 340M OS | 600M OW WW W/O CHINA

4 hours ago, Gokai Red said:

Please I just want previews to be between 53 and 57 just so we can argue over what movie has the biggest "real" previews gross in December for all time. Come on Sony!

It was too weak, sad. Avatars cannot deliver for us. SW vs SW argument is no fun. Feige must move into Dec after this so we can have our satisfaction.

4 hours ago, Menor said:

Fanbase rush limits the legs no matter how good the WOM is, I think legs here are still pretty uncertain. 

SW has massive fanbase rush though. More than marvel, as we are about to prove with a better IM than any ST despite 3PMs.   

there is no reason (besides omicron 😆) that this shouldn’t at least match TROS 3.5x true FSS legs.   

50+220*3.5=820 😎

• Astonished 2

6 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Any one have the studio rankings for this year like they had at the old box office mojo?

The-Numbers have them available. Kind of annoying that 20th Century is listed separately than Disney, but it is there.

https://www.the-numbers.com/market/2021/distributors

5 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

If Spider-Man makes it to 700m domestic, Uncharted and Morbius are both doing 25m OW on afterglow alone tbh

Disregarding the Omnicron stuff, I'm not sure why people are so down on Morbius. Even with it having Leto and a Z-List character, it's still a part of Marvel and delivers the corny 2000s blockbuster aesthetic that made Venom so popular. I would think 40M would be the minimum here (again, disregarding Omnicron)

• Thanks 1

I know I’ve already done this bit a few times and so it might be starting to seem stale — but it’s actually not that much a bit, I’m pretty serious. There is still time for Sony to slap 30 seconds on Andrew Garfield on the end of Morbius and open it to 70+ 

6 minutes ago, Product Driven Legion said:

I know I’ve already done this bit a few times and so it might be starting to seem stale — but it’s actually not that much a bit, I’m pretty serious. There is still time for Sony to slap 30 seconds on Andrew Garfield on the end of Morbius and open it to 70+ 

Spoiler

See, I think those "Murderer" pictures on the wall in the trailer are signaling that Tobey's back in the Marvel family now and he's the end credits stinger. Which I mean...good for him I guess?

49 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Just finished my last final exam. Gonna take a long sleep before I watch a movie about a man in a red 

Reveal hidden contents

tonight. Been waiting all week to watch this.

enjoy the worse 2021 hamaguchi movie.

Spoiler

and still the second best movie of the year.