Eric Furiosa

No Way Home Weekdays/Matrix & Sing Thread (12/20-23) | 37.1M Monday/32M Tues | King's Man 800K Previews

46 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

) I predict in the future, A+ grade movies will have worse legs than A grade movies on average for Marvel Studios. The opinion is based on a theory I couldn't tell right or wrong at this point: There is no big big difference between most MCU movies in terms of qualities. So if a MCU movie earn above-average grade (A+), it's most likely because it is a event thing (assembly stuff) instead of people think it's something like Citizen Kane. And the grade wouldn't really work as we think. The first Avengers got A+ because it was really a surprise. But for Endgame & No Way Home, people already had a expectation that was far far bigger than what they expected from the 2012 MCU movie. 

Tbh I think there’s a big difference in both ITSV and Panther getting A+ because both are excellent films and were surprises whereas Endgame and NWH were yuge events with yuge expectations. 

5 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

I think Cinemascore should change their survey time from Thursday night to friday night or Saturday noon.

They should change it to the second Thursday. Morning. 

If they want to get information from casuals lol. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

The only reason I am unsure is Christmas. If this was normal time I would be 100% under IW. May be even under 600 as well.

wtf under 600 with 260 legs, so 2,3 legs ? less than AEG, it would have been the worse legs i have ever seen for a film with an opening like this.

but you went from almost 3.1 legs to 2.6-2.7 legs just seeing the presales for Tuesday, right ? because something horrible must have happened between yesterday and today but I don't know. You hyped me for nothing ... (it's a joke)

• Like 1

This conversation has outlasted its use, at this point all of us are just guessing based on the estimated info of one day, its clear that noone will change the mind of the other so lets just stop.

Edited by john2000

3 minutes ago, LPLC said:

but you went from almost 3.1 legs to 2.6-2.7 legs just seeing the presales for Tuesday, right ? because something horrible must have happened between yesterday and today but I don't know. You hyped me for nothing ... (it's a joke)

bro I am not a prophet. I just put my daily trend projection assuming it will drop like 36M for TUE but it dropped to 30-31. That's 15% higher drop than expected, so just minus 15% the projections from day 5 onward.

Just note to self. Don't trust Monday collections. wait till Tuesday.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

bro I am not a prophet. I just put my daily trend projection assuming it will drop like 36M for TUE but it dropped to 30-31. That's 15% higher drop than expected, so just minus 15% the projections from day 5 onward.

Just note to self. Don't trust Monday collections. wait till Tuesday.

You are a prophet for us 😂