Eric is Quiet

No Way Home Weekdays/Matrix & Sing Thread (12/20-23) | 37.1M Monday/32M Tues | King's Man 800K Previews

3 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Sing 2 may be 8+ True WED

True wednesday is the only wednesday there is. No previews.

Also that really sucks.

edit: There was a limited preview showing in November I think?

Edited by cannastop

My closest work friend considers the Matrix his favorite movie of all time and has the poster on his wall as a grown adult with kids, and even he watched Matrix on HBO Max, as did my Matrix loving brother, friends, etc. In retrospect it's amazing Dune made as much money in theaters as it did.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, charlie Jatinder said:

Considering how bad Sing was, I was expecting SLoP level drops. Alas.

So Sing 2 doing a $9m+ OD with previews, what would the five day/six day look like.

Also please tell me Matrix did at least over 5m.

3 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

My closest work friend considers the Matrix his favorite movie of all time and has the poster on his wall as a grown adult with kids, and even he watched Matrix on HBO Max, as did my Matrix loving brother, friends, etc. In retrospect it's amazing Dune made as much money in theaters as it did.

Yeah, Dune had an amazing run, considering.

Though I think the IMAX format & overall visual aesthetic made it more marketable as a theater-first experience.

Edited by LinksterAC

1 minute ago, LinksterAC said:

Yeah, Dune had an amazing run, considering.

Though I think the IMAX format & overall visual aesthetic made it more marketable as a theater-first experience.

For what it's worth, Matrix DID sell out the two IMAX showings near me, and did mediocre everywhere else. But it had less IMAX than Spidey and no Dolby.

• Like 1