Eric Duncan

Weekday Numbers (12/27-30) | Asgard 2 says 20.5 Thursday for NWH | Derby is Back!

1 minute ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Titanic remaining #1 for 15 consecutive weeks remains the most impressive feat of its run for me. 26 weeks in the top 10. 

In Japan, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, it was #1 for 40 consecutive weeks....

15 minutes ago, Landon1195 said:

Which domestic run was more impressive, No Way Home or Black Panther?

BP, it was a legitimate solo SH movie which opened to 200M and followed with 3.5 multi. Second best multiplier for uber blockbuster after SW7.

Just now, druv10 said:

BP, it was a legitimate solo SH movie which opened to 200M and followed with 3.5 multi. Second best multiplier for uber blockbuster after SW7.

And it did that without 2 weeks of major holidays helping its legs. 

Just saw The King's Man eclipsed Matrix in dailies yesterday (with American Underdog about to also do so soon). I know the poor movie has been dogged on enough already but it really can't be understated how embarrassing its performance has been.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RiddlerXXR said:

And it did that without 2 weeks of major holidays helping its legs. 

Sunday and Monday hold for BP are just otherworldly. Down only 9% on Sunday and only 33% on a Monday (40.2M current record).

41 minutes ago, RiddlerXXR said:

In Japan, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, it was #1 for 40 consecutive weeks....

It was #1 in Japan for 22 consecutive weeks, 36 consecutive weeks in Top 5, and 40 consecutive weeks in Top 10.

• Thanks 2