Eric Duncan

Weekday Numbers (12/27-30) | Asgard 2 says 20.5 Thursday for NWH | Derby is Back!

2 minutes ago, Tokugennumataka said:

I feel the Monday drop will make up for it then. 

Yes, we should "maybe" see drops in the 50-60% range instead of the 75% area. Then again, its hard to know for sure in the covid world. 

Like Tomorrow should in theory be down about 25% from today (so somewhere over 16m prob) and then Saturday up 50-60% before dropping around 40 on Sunday. Makes for weird dynamics in the covid world and the higher dollar amounts that Spidey is pulling. 

22 minutes ago, narniadis said:

45m would be a disaster all things considered. Should comfortably cross 50m+ and will probably be close to 40m with just Friday and Saturday (and yes, that accounts for it dropping on Friday.) 

They said 4th weekend, not 3rd

Edit: nvm, see below

Edited by Product Driven Legion

1 minute ago, RiddlerXXR said:

LPLC thinks $45M this weekend. 

Ah, yeah, they were talking about the 3rd and 4th in different parts, my bad. I think lplc was commenting on Jat having 45-50 3rd+33 4th as weird, which I kind of agree. Personally on 50-55

Edited by Product Driven Legion
  • Like 1

Also, don't forget that this is the first New Year's Eve people are spending together since 2019.  Lots and lots of people are going to be looking to get laid on all sides of the sexual spectrum.  

My guess is we will have more people than normal getting hammered on New Year's Eve and not making it out as much on New Year's Day due to late night and morning sex mixed with hangovers.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Also, don't forget that this is the first New Year's Eve people are spending together since 2019.  Lots and lots of people are going to be looking to get laid on all sides of the sexual spectrum.  

My guess is we will have more people than normal getting hammered on New Year's Eve and not making it out as much on New Year's Day due to late night and morning sex mixed with hangovers.  

@iHeartJames, confirm or deny?

41 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

And I am just sitting here sleepy and wanting to go to bed early. :sadfleck:

• Haha 1