Eric the Fall Guy

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire | March 29, 2024 | They're boyfriends now

Oh my god, this looks silly. Lika mid 70s-era Showa silly. Which i dont mind at all.

Godzilla and Kong running will be a Meme, guaranteed. Young Kong looking kinda rough honestly. But i have no doubt that the effects in the finished movie will look much better.

Also, i think its telling that the trailer focuses 90% on the monsters and 10% on the humans. Seems like - for better or for worse - that they will concentrate even less on the human storyline than in the last movie.

All in all, masterpiece, zenith of filmmaking, greatness all around.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

Oh my god, this looks silly. Lika mid 70s-era Showa silly. Which i dont mind at all.

Godzilla and Kong running will be a Meme, guaranteed. Young Kong looking kinda rough honestly. But i have no doubt that the effects in the finished movie will look much better.

Also, i think its telling that the trailer focuses 90% on the monsters and 10% on the humans. Seems like - for better or for worse - that they will concentrate even less on the human storyline than in the last movie.

All in all, masterpiece, zenith of filmmaking, greatness all around.

This and Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes. Humans we don't need no stinking humans. 

Just now, Morieris said:

I haven't watched any of these after Skull Island so uh

did Skull Island turn into Caesar's Palace? What's with the glowing pyramids and light show?

Its set in the Hollow Earth, basically beneath the Earths surface, theres a whole other realm of monsters where gravity is iffy and everything is quite colorfull.

No, it doesnt make sense, but thats not the point, it looks cool!

Just now, Brainbug said:

Its set in the Hollow Earth, basically beneath the Earths surface, theres a whole other realm of monsters where gravity is iffy and everything is quite colorfull.

No, it doesnt make sense, but thats not the point, it looks cool!

Ok cool, so why does Kong now have an Infinity Gauntlet?

12 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Furiosa trailer was dissapointing but this looks genuinely terrible, like one of those chinese blockbusters. Don't think next few months will be good for WBD.

I don't think it matters that much if this doesn't look the highest of quality. It's meant to be silly.

Furiosa is following one of the best blockbusters of the decade. Expectations are higher. Both will disappoint BO wise tho. Planet of the Apes will flop too. Next year is gonna be brutal

Edited by Maggie

3 minutes ago, Maggie said:

Furiosa is following one of the best blockbusters of the decade. Expectations are higher. Both will disappoint BO wise tho. Planet of the Apes will flop too. Next year is gonna be brutal

the-simpsons-homer-simpsons.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3