Eric is Quiet

Venom: The Last Dance | October 25, 2024

I really don’t think there’s any larger universe connection plans here considering that this whole trilogy is a creative collaboration between Tom Hardy and Kelly Marcel (and I don’t think Hardy is interested in this character beyond that).

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This movie looks like a complete fever dream. Even crazier than the first 2 Venom movies. Looks like they are going to go big for this one.

Venom vs alien invasion villians looks like which should play well overseas.

Just what the hell is going on with Venom dancing with Asian market lady? Looks like an acid trip.

I'm going to say I find these Vemon films to be much more entertaining than the Tom Holland Spider-Man films. Holland films could be considered good sure, but these Venom films are so much more DUMB and FUN.

Edited by Mojoguy
  • Like 3

Holy cow! This is one of the worst movie trailers I have ever seen. Bad CGI. Even worse cinematography. The jokes are not funny. The trailer itself is already all over the place. 

The fact that it is not a teaser (which is unusual given the current trends, most blockbusters will have teasers first)  and the fact that it is a 3-minute trailer are all the warning signs that you need to know that it is a freaking mess.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

Posted (edited)

In an alternative universe we got 3 critically acclaimed films of Tom Hardy as Mad Max directed by George Miller. Such a shame we never got that.

Instead we got 3 crazy and popular films of Hardy as Venom. Which is 3 more solo films of Venom that I thought we would ever get.

Edited by Mojoguy

Venom 3 will be under the halo of Deadpool and Joker 2 both making near a billion.

The release date was brilliant. These movies always find a way to leech off the success of other cape films. Brilliant marketing and scheduling.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Venom 3 will be under the halo of Deadpool and Joker 2 both making near a billion.

The release date was brilliant. These movies always find a way to leech off the success of other cape films. Brilliant marketing and scheduling.

Despite the head biting I still think this is PG-13 so idk how much it'll directly benefit from Jokers success 

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

85/205

Lets roll. Trailer was great even if too long (3 minutes is too much Hollywood).

Sir, theaters won't even be open for this. They're long dead.