Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

20 hours ago, Apollo2xx said:

Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are the "Carnaval" Holidays.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, because a lot of people travel or go to bars and Carnaval blocks.

Yes, pretty hard to say..Fifty Shades 3 is released if I'm not mistaken, it'll be interesting to see how it fares.

I watched Fifty Shades 3 yesterday. Well, I can say the best part of the movie was the Black Panther trailer that came before it. 

Anyway, I gave the movie a 3/10. 1 point for the laughs and 2 points for Dakota's boobs. XD

It wasn't as unwatchable as I was expecting, though. It was short ( less than 100 minutes long ). The plot is irrelevant, nothing happens but for some odd reason, I was curious about how it would end and what would happen. Fans of the books ( obviously most of them are girls ) will probably dig it, I guess.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I watched Fifty Shades 3 yesterday. Well, I can say the best part of the movie was the Black Panther trailer that came before it. 

Anyway, I gave the movie a 3/10. 1 point for the laughs and 2 points for Dakota's boobs. XD

It wasn't as unwatchable as I was expecting, though. It was short ( less than 100 minutes long ). The plot is irrelevant, nothing happens but for some odd reason, I was curious about how it would end and what would happen. Fans of the books ( obviously most of them are girls ) will probably dig it, I guess.

I didn't know you were a fan of this kind of movies :P

PS: from what I saw on Google Dakota's boobs aren't really impressive ^^"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wally said:

Went to see Maze Runner and Viva this weekend. The first was ok (better than I expected), while the second is probably my favorite Pixar movie ever. 

P.S.: I'm probaly back to the forums now that I finished college. 

Welcome back :D

• Like 1