grim22

Kung Fu Panda 4 | March 8 2024

10 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Those of you who had a blast with Puss in Boots 2 may want to get your champagnes ready, as its director, Joel Crawford, is apparently also doing this movie per a recent international Universal release schedule document.

I figured he’d be DWA’s go to sequel guy for adventure comedies or comedies with action. When it happens, he’ll probably direct Shrek 5 too. The only exception would be Trolla, Boss Baby and if they confident enough in it The Bad Guys in which the original director returns.

1 hour ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Those of you who had a blast with Puss in Boots 2 may want to get your champagnes ready, as its director, Joel Crawford, is apparently also doing this movie per a recent international Universal release schedule document.

Yay! Looking forward to seeing this one.

2 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Yoooooooo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

I'm honestly shocked there hasn't been backlash against this franchise since despite the Chinese setting, most of the characters are voiced by white actors. You'd think Twitter would be losing their shit over that.

Well now you've jinxed it....

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

Honestly, this makes sense. There's no way in hell he'd be able to turn around and make Kung Fu Panda 4 in less than two years. Hell, a little over a year actually. Hopefully whoever gets that job is paying attention to the reception these latest DreamWorks movies are getting. I also hope the intern who designed those international release schedule documents gets slapped in the wrist.

3 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Honestly, this makes sense. There's no way in hell he'd be able to turn around and make Kung Fu Panda 4 in less than two years. Hell, a little over a year actually. Hopefully whoever gets that job is paying attention to the reception these latest DreamWorks movies are getting. I also hope the intern who designed those international release schedule documents gets slapped in the wrist.

I also have the feeling he is already attached to another project. SHREK V perhaps?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Wikipedia says Julia Cho (co-writer of Turning Red) is writing Kung Fu Panda 4 but I can't find anything else that says that...

I think this is based on some weird fan-made content that someone just lazily posted to wikipedia... or else someone might be delusional.