I've been waiting for what happened in the climax of season 6 ever since season 2. In the series of books, that happened in the very first book. Although after the storyline of "Darkly Dreaming Dexter", the show has truly gone off in its own direction.The books are not really recommendable... although I really did like the most recent one.And I'm thrilled to hear that Dexter is only going to last two more seasons... and that they have already planned it out all the way up to the series finale. I've always feared it would turn into something like "Lost" where it just rambled on and on and became more and more evident that they didn't know where they were trying to go.

I LOVED the first 4 seasons of this show to the point where I was pretty much addicted (seasons 1,2 and 4 are some of the best of any tv show ever, imo), but season 5 left me so underwhelmed I haven't even watched 6 yet. Actually I did watch the first episode, and it certainly didn't hook me at all. Does it get better? Anyway, my rankings:Season 4: 10/10Season 2: 10/10Season 1: 10/10Season 3: 8.5/10Season 5: 6.5/10

Season 1: 9.6/10Season 2: 9.4/10Season 3: 9.1/10Season 4: 9.5/10Season 5: 7.6/10Season 6: 8.2/10I still believe season 5 could have been skipped completely.Looking forward to tonight's show.

Edited by iTz Only ED