Eric Quinn

Weekdays Thread (12/19-22) | Avatar: The Way of 14.5 | Mon 16.2, Tue 18.3, Wed 14.3, Thu 14.5| Puss 3.2 OD | Check In For Your Hourly Weather Update

7 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Btw ive somehow totally missed that @XXR Also in Boots and @Inceptionzq are new mods (i must have been blind lol) and since i cant post in the announcement thread anymore it seems, id like to congratulate both as well, i think they're excellent choices!

should have been you

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

but is 18?

Is this like yesterday's 14.5, but meant to get everyone going the other way:)?  Nope, not gonna bite this time, but now that I changed my reasonable second weekend to a not as reasonable one based off it, I'm gonna be looking for the blizzard of the century:)...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

I wonder who we could blame for putting studios on this path 

How about their money-grabbing and implusive tedancies with no foresight or planning, got to make that quick buck and get ahead of the game.

If they followed Jim properly they would have shot in native 3D, just like he did

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

Is this like yesterday's 14.5, but meant to get everyone going the other way:)?  Nope, not gonna bite this time, but now that I changed my reasonable second weekend to a not as reasonable one based off it, I'm gonna be looking for the blizzard of the century:)...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

3 minutes ago, Elessar said:

Thanks to the shenanigans i'll only believe Deadline with numbers from now on... :angry:

Its a dangerous path to walk on. The power of their alcohol antics may test your limits.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Menor Reborn said:

Yeah, with 18 I don't think it's gonna look especially impressive anymore

rogue one dropped by 15%, if it stays flat that could be impressive 

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

How about their money-grabbing and implusive tedancies with no foresight or planning, got to make that quick buck and get ahead of the game.

If they followed Jim properly they would have shot in native 3D, just like he did

Why on earth would they do more than the bare minimum to make a few extra bucks?  Do I need to explain capitalism to you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Tbh 14.5 isn't on Charlie, that's @ZeeSoh's glorious work. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Deep Wang said:

Why on earth would they do more than the bare minimum to make a few extra bucks?  Do I need to explain capitalism to you?

I mean if everyone followed Jim's example and made VFX like avatar taking more than 13 years..... Industry will go into recession