Eric S'ennui

Weekdays Thread (12/19-22) | Avatar: The Way of 14.5 | Mon 16.2, Tue 18.3, Wed 14.3, Thu 14.5| Puss 3.2 OD | Check In For Your Hourly Weather Update

7 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

IMO Wednesday hold is the key indicator to long run. TGM show leggy run after the Wednesday breakout. EEAAO also show stubborn low Wednesday drop. Similar to Smile's first Wednesday before its surprise 2nd weekend hold. 

With more and more people off work and out of school as the holiday weekend draws nearer, I'm not sure the Wednesday number will be as telling for A2 as it was for movies like TGM and EEAAO. Maybe if it's drastically good or poor hold we'll know something? Otherwise, compare it against the other films currently in release? As in, with the solid Tuesday number, I wonder if we'll see BPWF and VN had as good or better increases from Monday to Tuesday... Guess we'll see.

16 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

yes-jurassicpark.gif

That was my orig production from a month or two back. I feel 600-650mil now, with an outside chance at 700mil

Guys, based on my new state of the art tracking algorithm, I am confident that I can predict the final grace of Avatar down to the exact number!

Spoiler

DOM: $652,270,624

WW: $1,670,400,635

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Cheddar Please said:

Guys, based on my new state of the art tracking algorithm, I am confident that I can predict the final grace of Avatar down to the exact number!

Hide contents

These numbers… they seem oddly familiar.

2 minutes ago, Cheddar Please said:

Hide contents

That would be ... fine. Just ... fine.

6 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

With more and more people off work and out of school as the holiday weekend draws nearer, I'm not sure the Wednesday number will be as telling for A2 as it was for movies like TGM and EEAAO. Maybe if it's drastically good or poor hold we'll know something? Otherwise, compare it against the other films currently in release? As in, with the solid Tuesday number, I wonder if we'll see BPWF and VN had as good or better increases from Monday to Tuesday... Guess we'll see.

If storm falls on 2nd weekend then 3rd weekend will give the clear picture where it's going to 🔚

6 minutes ago, Cheddar Please said:

Hide contents

Hey adjust your stat for re release too!!

5 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

Way too early to give a number. I may or may not update this afternoon, you guys will have to decide how much trust you give that :)

If it's similar to how Monday number came then fully trust. 100% locked. Stone cold

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

@ZeeSoh

We're all starving, we ain't had noffin but maggoty corperation made blockbusters for thirteen stinking years

looks like billies back on the menu boys

Yeah enough with the factory production line blockbusters we get these days, lets behold a movie years in the making with more love put in a single frame than those corporate ones.😍