Issac Newton

Christmas Weekend Thread | Avatar 95.6m, PiB 20.05m, Babylon 4.85m 4 days

6 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

Yeah he was like 'its so smooth, it looks like you're actuially in the cockpit' and stuff like that lol.

He's a massive fan of the film, he's seen his dvd about 10 times already.

I can never get used to high frame rate, except maybe for sports. If it’s a movie or TV show, my eyes and mind need it to be 24-30 frames per second. 

10 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

Yeah he was like 'its so smooth, it looks like you're actuially in the cockpit' and stuff like that lol.

He's a massive fan of the film, he's seen his dvd about 10 times already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Yeah but its personal choice isnt it. I actually like it, although ironically i wasnt keen on it in A2 as the switching between framerates was a bit jaring.

I will be converting the film though when thre home version comes he he.

4 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

Yeah but its personal choice isnt it. I actually like it, although ironically i wasnt keen on it in A2 as the switching between framerates was a bit jaring.

I will be converting the film though when thre home version comes he he.

I mean do whatever you prefer, I just found it funny to be doing it given Tom Cruise's personal insistence that he happened to a film a PSA for while filming the movie you just watched with motion smoothing haha

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, XXR Eywa Has Heard You! said:

Yep and nothing has changed that makes me think otherwise.

A decrease from Sunday is in the cards?? Oh well. Sad. Hoping for 32.1M to beat R1's 2nd Monday.

Just now, Danhjpn said:

That is a heartbreaking number for Mon considering Sun. 

Not heartbreaking. The movie is still piling up a ton of money. And it’s hard to have sympathy for Disney or James Cameron after their insane success in the past.

Avatar 2 is another success. Maybe not on the same level as Titanic or Avatar 1 or Force Awakens or Avengers Endgame. But still a very successful box office performance for both Cameron & Disney. They also have potential to grow with future movies. 

• Like 2