keysersoze123

wednesday numbers

Here's what I'm thinking.Thursday: 2.9mFriday: 6.9m (+137%)9.5m Saturday (+39%)6m Sunday (-37%)Total: 22.5mIf it pulls off something similar, then I dare say it 400m becomes a slight, slight, slight possibility.

Wow, we gave it pretty much exactly the same Friday, Saturday, and Sunday holds in our breakdowns. :P I'm just expecting a slightly bigger Thursday to work with. Its Thursday increases have been great in the past.

Like I said, it has had dynamite Thursday increases so far, and 3.1m really isn't that big of an increase from 2.85m.

Yeah true, I'm fine with it staying flat to be honest. I just hope I'm right with the Friday increase. I've been doing a good job at predicting this thing lately post 2nd weekend and hope it continues.

18 to 23 million is not the story for this movie. Even if you assume 20/10 for the next 2 weekends, the question is whether it can put together a couple of 10 million dollar weeks once Avengers hits. I think that's what will become the sexy story. Games will hold on, not fall off the cliff like standard sequels, and surprise with it's creep.