charlie Jatinder

Christmas-New Year Weekdays Thread || Avatar $20.1M THU - Top 10 DOM or Bust!

37 minutes ago, XXR Eywa Has Heard You! said:

Still just curious….

18m "Avatar 2 is dead" posts everywhere

19m solid but nothing surprising

19.5m great

20m, huge

21m, a lot of TGM is toasted posts

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If Puss in Boots 2 can make $300M WW+ it'd be great for it. Sad thing is that losing Russia as a market is a big loss for it. The first Puss in Boots made $50M there and its biggest foreign market. This won't have that due to the war of course. 

Look folks, I'm kinda new to this whole "interpreting real-time data to extrapolate a number" thing and that's why I prefer to lowball or near-ball just so I don't make myself look too dumb by overshooting.

BUT

I will say that as of this moment, I'm not hating the numbers I'm seeing. Lets give it a few more hours to clear out the noise.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5

I think today could be "surprising". I don't think discount Tuesday helped Avatar that much this week, in fact it might have hurt in some places because many showings would be packed anyway without the discount. It's a holiday week, it's not going to behave like last week. And this movie plays like a family movie

I don't think 21+ is out of the question

1 minute ago, XXR Eywa Has Heard You! said:

Look folks, I'm kinda new to this whole "interpreting real-time data to extrapolate a number" thing and that's why I prefer to lowball or near-ball just so I don't make myself look too dumb by overshooting.

BUT

I will say that as of this moment, I'm not hating the numbers I'm seeing. Lets give it a few more hours to clear out the noise.

Thanks for making the effort to make some predictions based on your numbers. I appreciate the effort. It would be kinda hard. Keep doing it please.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, XXR Eywa Has Heard You! said:

BUT

Thanks for your efforts.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, XXR Eywa Has Heard You! said:

BUT

when did you get access to said data?

2 hours ago, stripe said:

This and other graphs show that Christmas tentpoles usually have a clear and predictable pattern through Holidays. Real legs wont be tested until first weeks of January. Right now we just can guess: Will Avatar 2 follow RO, NWH, SW7? Will it surprise with TGM staying power? We still dont know!

It just looks like 550M is the floor atm.

Cameron and the sully family.. I like our chances

vs the other guy.👍🦝😉

Oh Yeah What GIF by Regal

41 minutes ago, Alexdube said:

I think today could be "surprising". I don't think discount Tuesday helped Avatar that much this week, in fact it might have hurt in some places because many showings would be packed anyway without the discount. It's a holiday week, it's not going to behave like last week. And this movie plays like a family movie

I don't think 21+ is out of the question

I'm going with Wed 23-25m😱👍

Brother Alex

" Whereever  we go the

Avatar and Titan family are our fortress!!

Fun Swimming GIF by Avatar

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Editing post
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, XXR Eywa Has Heard You! said:

BUT

Hey, I agree. Better to err on the side of caution and not leave people disappointed in the end.

• Like 1