BadOlCatSylvester

Weekdays Thread (23rd to 26th of January 2023)

39 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Went to Pathaan today. 1245 showing and theater was like 75% full. Fun time at the cinema. Best Fast and Furious movie since the 7th. Tom Cruise walked so SRK could run

was it playing with subtitles ?

A2 won another weekday battle and it's clearly heading to finish ahead of JW. It crossed 600m, well done!

It needs epic weekend holds to have a shot at 700m though, at this point even 680m seems a bit out of reach. These weekdays won't cut it. Its OS success more than makes up for it, no doubt.

JURAWATER SHOWDOWN  - AVATAR 2 VS JURASSIC WORLD

DAY 40: (TUESDAY) AVATAR 2.01m

DAY 40: (TUESDAY) JURASSIC WORLD 1.72m

WATER TEMP: HOT (+0.29m)

CUME: AVATAR 601.99m  VS  JW 614.33m

SEA LEVEL: MINUS 12.34m

WATER FLOW: 669m

• Like 3

Weekend Box Office Forecast: Avatar: The Way of Water Goes for 7th Straight Crown as Specialty Releases and Oscar Candidates Take the Stage

https://www.boxofficepro.com/weekend-box-office-forecast-avatar-the-way-of-water-guns-for-7th-straight-crown-while-specialty-releases-and-oscar-candidates-take-the-stage/

22 minutes ago, XXR You Ok Annie said:

Weekend Box Office Forecast: Avatar: The Way of Water Goes for 7th Straight Crown as Specialty Releases and Oscar Candidates Take the Stage

https://www.boxofficepro.com/weekend-box-office-forecast-avatar-the-way-of-water-guns-for-7th-straight-crown-while-specialty-releases-and-oscar-candidates-take-the-stage/

Looks like Shyamalan will be the one to take down AVATAR. How ironic!

Not sure how many theatres Pathaan is in today, but the theatres that it IS playing in are selling tickets like crazy. If it's in enough theatres, I could definitely see it taking the top spot when numbers are reported tomorrow. 

16 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Not sure how many theatres Pathaan is in today, but the theatres that it IS playing in are selling tickets like crazy. If it's in enough theatres, I could definitely see it taking the top spot when numbers are reported tomorrow. 

I think it will take the top spot..I am expecting A2 to be around 1.3-1.4M and Pathaan should cross 1.4M.

4 hours ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Went to Pathaan today. 1245 showing and theater was like 75% full. Fun time at the cinema. Best Fast and Furious movie since the 7th. Tom Cruise walked so SRK could run

Tom Cruise never walks. He only runs.