Krissykins

Weekend Thread - Jan 27th-29th | Estimates - Avatar 15.7, Puss 10.6, Otto 6.75, M3GAN 6.37, Pathaan 5.95 | The Way of Water is the fourth-biggest movie of all time! Eleventh DOM! Zoe Saldana the GOAT

So where does everyone see Avatar part 2 landing on the worldwide box office chart?

It's obviously going to pass Titanic and I don't think it's going to get to End Game but do you think it's got a chance at 2.5 billion? I'm asking with complete ignorance I honestly haven't been paying attention to the box office as close as you guys do so what are you guys think?

4 minutes ago, baumer said:

So where does everyone see Avatar part 2 landing on the worldwide box office chart?

It's obviously going to pass Titanic and I don't think it's going to get to End Game but do you think it's got a chance at 2.5 billion? I'm asking with complete ignorance I honestly haven't been paying attention to the box office as close as you guys do so what are you guys think?

I am expecting around 2.375 Billion

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, baumer said:

Nah, 2.5 is too far from here