The Wild Eric

Trap | August 2, 2024 | Warner Bros. | M. Night Shyamalan

One of my buddies saw a test screening for this and said it was really bad. Hoping he’s an outlier but he’s got pretty good taste normally (or at least one which tends to assign w/ the critical consensus) 

1 minute ago, TMP said:

One of my buddies saw a test screening for this and said it was really bad. Hoping he’s an outlier but he’s got pretty good taste normally (or at least one which tends to assign w/ the critical consensus) 

Well if true makes sense to have it come out the week after  DP and W and get forgotten in the aftermath.

17 minutes ago, TMP said:

supposedly it was just doing reshoots 2 weeks ago. 

8 hours ago, emoviefan said:

Well if true makes sense to have it come out the week after  DP and W and get forgotten in the aftermath.

I want this movie to be good purely to prove him wrong tbh. Don't let me down Night.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I only watched a trailer ( it seems there's only one trailer released officially online ).

Does anybody have the link to the "new" trailer? Thanks in advance

It's only in theaters for now (presumably will be online this week).

That's a great trailer, even if it gives a lot away. Knowing M. Night, he's still hiding something.

My girlfriend is almost never game for horrors/thrillers and she was emphatic about wanting to see this opening day so that's a good sign.

I might be too dumb to understand the concept of the movie....but...why wouldn't he just leave like he went in?

And if the police knew who he was, why in gods name would they arrange a concert to trap him?

Also, why wouldn't you just get him on entry via the usual security procedure? 

The first Trailer looked great...

14 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I might be too dumb to understand the concept of the movie....but...why wouldn't he just leave like he went in?

And if the police knew who he was, why in gods name would they arrange a concert to trap him?

14 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Plot holes in a M Night movie. Get out of a here! Like why did Aliens allergic to water invade a planet that was 70% water? It makes perfect sense...

11 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

Plot holes in a M Night movie. Get out of a here! Like why did Aliens allergic to water invade a planet that was 70% water? It makes perfect sense...

I never thought of this as a real plot hole. I could be that they just didn't know water. Marie Curie knew a lot of things, but she didn't know her science would be her death sentence when she started. That's Science...