:jeb!:

11 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Aladdin OW - 38.688 (FSS - 28.166)

zamn 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Issac Newton said:

THU Admission 

121.548 - Argentina (behind Fast X)

While this is true, both came really close form each other. Fast X sold 122.600 tickets, so there's only a difference of 1050 tickets

• Like 1

Regarding The Little Mermaid I've seen enough and I'm satisfied, now I can't wait to see the results of the Snow White movie with her played by a "latina" and without the seven dwarfs... 

24 minutes ago, MG10 said:

Regarding The Little Mermaid I've seen enough and I'm satisfied, now I can't wait to see the results of the Snow White movie with her played by a "latina" and without the seven dwarfs... 

NO DWARFS????????????????????

Maybe international audiences have already had their fill with Mario, Guardians 3, and Fast X overperforming pre-release expectation internationally, and are waiting for other summer tentpoles like Spider-Man, Transformers, and Flash.

• Like 1

So this is running way behind Aladdin (in most cases even behind Maleficent and Dumbo) in every market except Brazil(we don't have clear data on what's happening there) and France right?

The first day in Uk is 1.6M pounds, is that acceptable? I can't find exact datas on Aladdin but it seems much lower...

Edited by ThePrinceIsOnFire