GOGODanca

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania — Weekend Thread | 105.5M 3-Day, 120M 4-Day

55 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

What are your The Marvels and GOTG3 predictions? 

The Marvels 750-800M

GotG vol 3 700-750M

Here´s the thing I don´t think GotG vol 3 will be nearly as good many might think and at the same time I don´t think  The Marvels will be nearly as bad as many might think. 

15 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

The Marvels 750-800M

GotG vol 3 700-750M

Here´s the thing I don´t think GotG vol 3 will be nearly as good many might think and at the same time I don´t think  The Marvels will be nearly as bad as many might think. 

So your prediction is that GOTG best case scenario drops not just from 2 but from 1 as well? Eh...even accounting for the inevitable china drop at this point I just don't really buy that range unless it sucks.

I also think the marvels is going to drop harder than that, but we'll see what happens. Especially if they actually connect to the Ms Marvel ending I struggle to see how it plays well with the GA considering how little Ms Marvel was watched. The GA will be confused as fuck. I think the team-up in this one is so weird that it actually drags the filn down instead of up.

Edited by JustLurking

22 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

TGM is re-screening here or more correctly expanding! to promote 6 Academy Award Nominations.

Technically, kept on screenings for 10 months!

how big?

9 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Sorry I meant for Japan. 175 TCs from March 3rd!

is it chasing a specific milestone?

Edited by interiorgatordecorator