GOGODanca

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania — Weekend Thread | 105.5M 3-Day, 120M 4-Day

9 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Big news for the JCU today.

Looks like we'll be getting a Jim directed film called "The Last Train From Hiroshima: The Survivors Look Back" before Avatar 4. As well as a “Fantastic Voyage” film directed by Del Toro. Except Alita 2 before A4 also.

Always knew this decade would be dominated by the cinematic universe.

Most of these projects have been in "development" since 10 years, at least. I don't think he has time for Hiroshima before he's done with Avatar, unless Avatar gets put on ice for a few years.

As for Fantastic Voyage, only directed by Jim counts. However, Del Toro surely would be a solid choice. I'd love a sequel to Alita but i'll see it to believe it.

3 minutes ago, Elessar said:

Most of these projects have been in "development" since 10 years, at least. I don't think he has time for Hiroshima before he's done with Avatar, unless Avatar gets put on ice for a few years.

As for Fantastic Voyage, only directed by Jim counts. However, Del Toro surely would be a solid choice. I'd love a sequel to Alita but i'll see it to believe it.

This is the JCU, not Jim's filmography

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Big news for the JCU today.

Looks like we'll be getting a Jim directed film called "The Last Train From Hiroshima: The Survivors Look Back" before Avatar 4. As well as a “Fantastic Voyage” film directed by Del Toro. Except Alita 2 before A4 also.

Always knew this decade would be dominated by the cinematic universe.

Source?

5 hours ago, Favorite Fearless Legion said:

I don’t think full mcu can crash and burn unless saga 3 bad.    

Saga 2 is probably teetering on the edge though

Just my opinion, but it seems like a lot of people (even some reviewers) are willing to forgive a lot of the sins of phase 4 (and 5) because they believe at the end all of it will be made worth it by some great avengers movie; but if those avengers movies come and go and arent any better, then somethings going to break

even after crashing and burning the dceu still got a billion grosser

OT: Since it's an MCU OW, I finished Ms, Marvel last night.  It's the tale of two shows - Damage Control's part of the show was horrid while the history and mystery part of the show was great.

I really, really enjoy Ms. Marvel's character, although I could do without writers giving her their best Twilight "Bella impersonation" with EVERY young hot guy hero giving her the "love/adoration" vibes as they get introduced (all 3 leads by the end - really?:).

That said, I don't know that I'm gonna like The Marvels.  It's gonna be hard to put together this Ms. Marvel with the other 2 characters and write a coherent plot and team vibe...especially if that ending body swap is actually in the next movie.  That could be cringe (I'd have preferred just going straight hero worship into a team up that needed her bracelet or something)...