GOGODanca

Weekday Thread (2/21-2/23)

5 minutes ago, IronJimbo & Sheldon's Son said:

Are some schools still off in north america? That's higher than 2 tuesdays ago

Multiple schools districts here in Atlanta are on Winter Break this week, and even the ones that are not mostly had Monday and Tuesday off.

With Monday being a Federal Holiday alot of schools districts use that as part of a break.

I find it interesting that PIB2's yesterday number is actually 2% higher than 2 Tuesdays ago....even Monday it only had 7% drop from Sunday when every movie dropped 35%+. It kinda had some slightly bigger drops for couple of weeks before last weekend and then last 2 days have had some amazing drops/legs.

3 hours ago, TwoMisfits said:

I think you might be a little low...college student spring break boredom will probably float it at least to your high end number...I think MoM multi (2.19x) is probably the low end...with 2.3x the high end...

I wouldn't be surprised if it had worse legs than MoM. Even though MoM was divisive some people really loved that movie. I haven't seen anyone love ANT-MAN 3, even the positives are more of a meh or okay.

• Like 1