Jump to content

Eric Atreides

***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 SPOILERS THREAD ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***DID WE MENTION SPOILERS?????***

Recommended Posts





That is one of the disappointment. I was expecting at least Drax to be taken out and that causes team to break up at the end. Here only ones died were the lab animals. There is a nice emotional scene with Rocket, Layla and others but we were not that invested in those characters to feel those deaths. Some of the violence on the animals were bit icky especially if you take young kids to this movie. But movie itself had so much humor right through out and I would say most of it worked unlike say Thor. Mantis and Nebula were especially great. I also loved Cosmo. He was hilarious for sure. 

 

Movie ended with "Star Lord will be back" instead of Guardians themselves. Which means we have seen the last of Rocket and others for a while. I expect Pratt to be in Kang Dynasty(if it gets made) and Secret Wars next. They need the star power for sure. Pratt was better in this than the IW/EG for sure. Thankfully the pining for Gamora was not stretched that much. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



3 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

Movie ended with "Star Lord will be back" instead of Guardians themselves. Which means we have seen the last of Rocket and others for a while. I expect Pratt to be in Kang Dynasty(if it gets made) and Secret Wars next. They need the star power for sure. Pratt was better in this than the IW/EG for sure. Thankfully the pining for Gamora was not stretched that much. 

 

Is the "star lord will be back" the natural continuation from where the movie ends? does everyone except him retire or what? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



On 4/29/2023 at 5:57 PM, interiorgatordecorator said:

 

Is the "star lord will be back" the natural continuation from where the movie ends? does everyone except him retire or what? 

if they're adapting the comic story with Star-Lord on Earth, yeah.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I keep hearing this is "dark" and there is animal (CGI animal, but still) death, something which is something that bothers me a lot. How graphic is that? I don't care about the Guardians themselves all that much, so if it is bad, I'd just as soon not see it.  I had tickets for tomorrow night, but canceled them because I wanted to find out more before I decide if it's something I want to pay money to see. I don't do well with that kind of thing. Is it bad?  Does the Dog Die has comments that make it sound pretty brutal and that's a nope for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



On 4/29/2023 at 2:57 PM, interiorgatordecorator said:

 

Is the "star lord will be back" the natural continuation from where the movie ends? does everyone except him retire or what? 

I suspect Rocket will show up also. The ongoing feud between him and Captain Marvle..hinted at in 'Endgame" is a running comedy bit in the comics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites





On 4/29/2023 at 3:30 PM, keysersoze123 said:

That is one of the disappointment.


People should stop reading spoilers before watching a movie. I went to the cinema after only watching the trailers and think they really did a very good job bc it didn’t reveal the actual plot about the high evolutionary (good and hateable villain imo) wanting to get rocket and the guardians trying to save him while seriously hurt.

 

Gamora back with Guardians for a last ride was well managed, and everyone was so funny. The dance scene at the end after they split was great. And the music, oh man, beautiful again. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites



I was first taken back that no one died, but I really ended up liking it. For me I liked that that no one died at the end so the focus become on the team as a whole and not the person that died. I liked that the group disbanded by themselves for different reasons that the group had. Made me think about my own life and how people move on in life for different things.

 

Drax and Gamora I think we will never see again. Gamora for me is dead. She died in IW and I´m so glad Gunn didn´t try to rectify all of those events but actually let them fold out and let that death actually have meaning. My biggest worry was that Peter and Gamora would come together again. As for Rocket, Groot and Quill? We will 100% see again. Don´t know about Mantis tho.

  • Like 8
  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites



What a great ending to a trilogy. I was absolutely satisfied with this being a concluding point for the OG characters.

 

Was surprised that none died but am happy about it. Sad to say goodbye to this group.

 

Easily marvels best franchise.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites





9 hours ago, lor15 said:


People should stop reading spoilers before watching a movie. I went to the cinema after only watching the trailers and think they really did a very good job bc it didn’t reveal the actual plot about the high evolutionary (good and hateable villain imo) wanting to get rocket and the guardians trying to save him while seriously hurt.

 

Gamora back with Guardians for a last ride was well managed, and everyone was so funny. The dance scene at the end after they split was great. And the music, oh man, beautiful again. 

What cracks me up are people who follow a movie on all the sites 24/7 then bitch about being spoiled.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites





Eh, I'm quite happy with nobody dying since I think the movie hit all the emotion it needed to despite that. This was fantastic and I definitely think it can had legs. I didn't find it "dark" or "grim" as reviews were suggesting, it's a feel-good film with such a sweet ending and I can't wait to see it again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.