baumer

Tuesday Numbers

I think this situation mirrors 2010 in some ways. We had a stellar first quater, a huge hit in March, and then the box office kind of went downhill. Every major release in April so far underperformed.Could the Avengers suffer the same fate as Iron Man 2?

Nope.

I think this situation mirrors 2010 in some ways. We had a stellar first quater, a huge hit in March, and then the box office kind of went downhill. Every major release in April so far underperformed.Could the Avengers suffer the same fate as Iron Man 2?

Wow, if that happened, then they better scrap all the sequels :Pand no I don't think that is going to happen for the record ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed for that one! :P

Keep trying to fit that square peg in a round hole.

Poor Iron Man 2, only made 312 m Dom and 624 m WW.Whata box office disaster : 3rd dom and 7th ww in 2010.

Poor Iron Man 2, only made 312 m Dom and 624 m WW.Whata box office disaster : 3rd dom and 7th ww in 2010.

Most people were expecting(unrealistically) an increase like TDK had from BB. But BB way underperformed while IM1 way overperformed. IM1/ IM2 should have been compared to SM1/SM2, not BB/TDK.

Most people were expecting(unrealistically) an increase like TDK had from BB. But BB way underperformed while IM1 way overperformed. IM1/ IM2 should have been compared to SM1/SM2, not BB/TDK.

it's not Avengers that will suffer, it is TDKR..imo.