RTX

Wednesday numbers

I liked Hunger Games but no way do I want to see it finish #1 or #2, that would imply that Avengers, TDKR, Hobbit or whatever will be of lesser quality than THG and I certainly would be disappointed with them then.I should throw "in my opinion" somewhere because I want the better movies making the most cash. While THG may be better than Potters 1 and 2, it doesn't really compare to the rest for example. I'd say Narnia's first movie was the best child fantasy starter but then, it wasn't even the first book and the other two, like the book series, were quite pathetic.

I liked Hunger Games but no way do I want to see it finish #1 or #2, that would imply that Avengers, TDKR, Hobbit or whatever will be of lesser quality than THG and I certainly would be disappointed with them then.

Grossing less than THG wouldn't necessarily mean they'd be of lesser quality. And vice versa.

It's really, really, really, really, really, really not.

I was checking out Avengers clips on Youtube. It turns out the majority of views comes from males over 25 years old. This is starkly different from Transformers or Hunger Games clips, where most of the viewers are teens.The bottomline is that Avengers is getting great response from the hard-core comic book crowd, but the mainstream interest isn't really there - not enough to push it past Iron Man numbers.

Do you mean the little thing under the statistics button that shows the 3 demos that have watched a clip the most?When all of THG trailers have about 3-4M views and several of the Avengers trailers have 15M+ views how is that stat helpful? When there are no numbers, and nothing beyond the top three demos?