baumer

Weekend estimates

They can't fudge 5m. I've never seen that before. I agree if it gets within 2m they'll get it there, but I think it probably needs to get to 397 at the very least on its own. Probably 398.

Fudge comes in all different kinds of packages. I think what they can do is let it get to about 390 adn if it does, yank it from the theaters for the summer. Then rerelease it back in the theaters in the fall when the market is dead and they might be able to squeeze another 10 mill out of it.

Fudge comes in all different kinds of packages. I think what they can do is let it get to about 390 adn if it does, yank it from the theaters for the summer. Then rerelease it back in the theaters in the fall when the market is dead and they might be able to squeeze another 10 mill out of it.

"Fudge comes in all different kinds of packages." :lol: Brilliant quote there baumer. Still I'm not sure if LG would be that committed to getting it to 400. We'll see I guess.