kayumanggi

INSIDE OUT II | 434.7M overseas | 835.4M worldwide

So we have amazing numbers from the philipines, mexico is looking at a $25m OW, thursday in SK is looking very very good with only a small drop. The DOM market is warming up to numbers over $120m.

Cannastop I don't know if you can tell but I am getting high on Copium right now...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, pepsa said:

So we have amazing numbers from the philipines, mexico is looking at a $25m OW, thursday in SK is looking very very good with only a small drop. The DOM market is warming up to numbers over $120m.

Cannastop I don't know if you can tell but I am getting high on Copium right now...

Been trying not to but I think it might soon be time to drink the koolaid

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, titanic2187 said:

Maybe IO2 be the first actual Disney 1bn movie post-Covid. 

Yeah i mean makes sense, inside out was one of the few universally liked original pixar films...(other is coco) 

11 hours ago, icebearraven said:

Philippines OD,

Independence Day, June 12: ₱88.8 million (est. $1.5 million)

What are your projections for 5-day? Holy shit. Thu-Fri-Sat are sandwiched by two holidays. Is $5M possible?

Huge OD in Germany without holidays on a school day according to Mark G. 

2nd biggest OD of the year.

Usually, this would easily mean like 750k+ admissions, but with Germanys state of cinema, European Championships and the weather you never know what to expect. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

What are your projections for 5-day? Holy shit. Thu-Fri-Sat are sandwiched by two holidays. Is $5M possible?

i FORGOT Monday is a Holiday too here. This Friday is Payday too and Sunday is Father's Day. 

Frozen II (₱317 million/$5.8 million 5-day opening) after its ₱25 million opening day made over ₱100 million each for its opening Saturday/Sunday so that's the goal. 

Quotes from the film are trending now here in PH so that's good heading to the weekend.

4 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Huge OD in Germany without holidays on a school day according to Mark G. 

2nd biggest OD of the year.

Usually, this would easily mean like 750k+ admissions, but with Germanys state of cinema, European Championships and the weather you never know what to expect. 

Inside out Germany OW 860k adm, 3.5M total(28.6M euros)

4 hours ago, Olive said:

Inside out Germany OW 860k adm, 3.5M total(28.6M euros)

From going back in the german boxoffice thread I could only find a 640k opening weekend for inside out.

This one should open bigger and more expensive ticket prices meaning we are probably looking at an increase.

Edited by pepsa

32 minutes ago, pepsa said:

From going back in the german boxoffice thread I could only find a 640k opening weekend for inside out.

This one should open bigger and more expensive ticket prices meaning we are probably looking at an increase.

860k should be opening week not weekend.

Well we have some markets now... $1B is beyond locked at this point. And quite frankly I2's number isn't safe at the moment. It will probably finish in $75m from it either way.

If I was mister incredible I woun't sleep with my eyes closed the comming months

Edited by pepsa