So what happens to Brody now? Yes, he saved Carrie, but he also more or less murdered the Vice President and did nothing to stop it. Carrie knows this. Will the rest of the CIA find out? Will Carrie be in trouble for not warning about the VP on her home call?And finally- will all the nonsensical, OTT plot developments this season cost Homeland the Emmy sweep next year?

Edited by Silver Linings aDIM

So what happens to Brody now? Yes, he saved Carrie, but he also more or less murdered the Vice President and did nothing to stop it. Carrie knows this. Will the rest of the CIA find out? Will Carrie be in trouble for not warning about the VP on her home call?And finally- will all the nonsensical, OTT plot developments this season cost Homeland the Emmy sweep next year?

I think Daines will be their only win at the moment

Galvez is back!!!!The whole secret pacemaker serial number hacking thing was ludicrous, but it was worth it for the scene where Brody says "Don't you get it? I'm killing you!"

Lucky. He arrived just in time to spot the old mill on the map at least a second before everyone else. Back to number 1 mole suspect.

well is there a third season?If so, how can they call the main character??This is not like Game of Thrones where there is a huge swath of characters and even on that show there are a few characters who cannot be killed or a story cannot progress..

well is there a third season?If so, how can they call the main character??This is not like Game of Thrones where there is a huge swath of characters and even on that show there are a few characters who cannot be killed or a story cannot progress..

They have to kill Brody. They just have to. This isn't a fairy tale. He's a terrorist.Next season will be all about the CIA mole.

Exactly. Brody must die although I have a sinking feeling the President will nominate him to replace Walden in the next episode. The writers can create really tense situations but they really aren't to clever about it. Quinn explicitly tells Carrie that the FBI SWAT teams work in pairs with a buddy system. What happens 10 minutes later? Carrie finds herself alone with a single SWAT guy so that he can happily get himself killed. Carrie is driving alone in her car and gets kidnapped. Carrie gets rescued but the guy who kidnapped her escapes. Carrie drives home alone again. This has really gone down hill from the first season.Also, they crushed my hopes and dreams. I was thinking "yes, Galvez is the mole". But. No. Maybe later.

Edited by DeeCee

If the show finds a way to give Carrie and Brody a happy ending it'll officially have jumped the shark. Brody (and by extension his family) needs to go and Carrie in the wake of that either needs to be retooled into a new direction or pushed aside also if the writers can't bear to have a Brody-less Carrie.Under the unlikely possibility: Season 3 becomes the Quinn/Galvez buddy-cop show, only with more torture and political exposition.

Edited by 4815162342