Yeah I don't know where they're going for the Dana stuff because we all know it's going to explode in her face and make poor Chris even more miserable and underdeveloped.

Though it'll be worth all the pain if Chris ends up as a super-dangerous CIA assassin, using his ability to go unnoticed by everyone around him to sneak up on targets undetected.

I'm waiting for Dana's bf to leak the pics she's been sending him. Why didn't they just kill her in the explosion or have her be successful in her suicide attempt. I always wanna fast forward when her shit comes on screen.

Yeah I don't know where they're going for the Dana stuff because we all know it's going to explode in her face and make poor Chris even more miserable and underdeveloped.

Though it'll be worth all the pain if Chris ends up as a super-dangerous CIA assassin, using his ability to go unnoticed by everyone around him to sneak up on targets undetected.

idk, they're giving Chris more and more to do each week. He had like, 6 lines in this episode. And did you see his face when Dana went missing? If he keeps that up he's a shoo-in for the emmy.

I love how her off the meds crazy works for plot development. Either it makes her super smart so she's the only one who can see the terrorists plans or she's so dumb she has to shout every sentence and get lead off to the funny farm.

I'm worried that Showtime are the ones fucking up this show. Apparently the showrunners wanted to kill off Brody half way through season 2 and they wouldn't let him. And the Dexter showrunners just said Showtime are the reason

Dexter wasn't killed off in the finale.