kayumanggi

Weekend Numbers | Actuals | 81.3M TWISTERS | 24.4M DESPICABLE ME IV | 12.8M INSIDE OUT II | 12.0M LONGLEGS

15 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I am on route to airport Nervous Key And Peele GIF

if you don’t manage to get the flight the universe wants you to track Deadpool to the end. Universe kind of sucks lol

• Like 1

Just now, lorddemaxus said:

Anyone here watching Oddity this weekend? Saw a bunch of people recommending it and to go watch it blind. Trying to watch it tn but most likely on Sunday

I don't know what that is, so...

1 minute ago, Rainy said:

This is literally just a couple million off of beating the original Twister's opening weekend adjusted for inflation. 

Absolutely remarkable!

I watched Twisters today and there were things I liked and disliked about it. Then I read that Grace Randolph panned the movie which convinced me to give them film a thumbs up despite my misgivings. The original is definitely better.

I should have watched it in 4DX instead of Dolby. This is a perfect film for the type of cinema experience 4DX offers.

• Haha 2

1) really happy to be completely wrong on this one’s financial prospects!

2) nice to see finally see an a lister Hollywood is pushing actually bring the good w/ Powell; feel like we’ve finally cracked the “buff American white guy” code after many failed attempts

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rainy said:

Wow. This is the biggest comeback since Rocky Balboa beat Apollo Creed!

People were doomposting about Twisters so hard these last couple of weeks.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AniNate said:

Oh god, you know that's gonna be the next nostalgic disaster reboot 

I mean...is Airport really relevant any more? I don't even think it was relevant 20 years ago. It's basically like Love Story, where it was one of the biggest hits of all time when it came out, but I don't think anybody under the age of 50 even knows what it is.

Now an Airplane reboot? That I could see happen if that Naked Gun remake becomes a hit.

Is it too early to say that Glenn Powell is kind of starting to become this decade’s McConaughey? Or Chris Pratt? Not sure which one fits better, but either way I can see it.

Kind of interesting how, when TGM came out, a lot of people I know were saying that this would be the beginning of the Miles Teller comeback. But since then, it’s Powell who’s really popped off.