kayumanggi

Weekday Numbers [Jul 29 - Aug 01, 2024] | Wednesday | 18.05M DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 3.89M TWISTERS | 2.39M DESPICABLE ME IV | 1.37M INSIDE OUT II

“Know each other” and “some comments on Reddit out of thousands happened to be replaying to each other” are maybe slightly different. I’m not really sure what the point is of making so many comments about “guy x said so and so on this other site.”   

And yeah with great reception DS2 would have likely 40-42 or so * like 5.5-5.8

• Like 4

Just now, Joyous Legion said:

“Know each other” and “some comments on Reddit out of thousands happened to be replaying to each other” are maybe slightly different. I’m not really sure what the point is of making so many comments about “guy x said so and so on this other site.”   

And yeah with great reception DS2 would have likely 40-42 or so * like 5.5-5.8

Well he said on DMs that he knows who Legion is. . .

21 minutes ago, Joyous Legion said:

Wonder what T- that was. Presumably before reviews.  

Ahh, what could have been 😢

It was T-3, I distinctly remember you stealing the high end from me in the OW contest right before it closed

Edited by Menor the Destroyer
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ThomasNicole said:

the weekly random Agent Cooper opinions being reported here are kinda iconic at this point … is giving camp now 

Is it wrong though? As somebody who likes Multiverse of Madness (I know you like it too) it's crazy how much it lost due to poor reception

Just now, HummingLemon496 said:

Is it wrong though? As somebody who likes Multiverse of Madness (I know you like it too) it's crazy how much it lost due to poor reception

I pretend it did got a China release and finished it’s run with 1.02B 

Sam Raimi the billionaire legend that you are!!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Menor the Destroyer said:

It was T-3, I distinctly remember you stealing the high end from me in the OW contest right before it closed

Back when feige could be trusted to deliver good-great movies pretty reliably. Oh what a halcyon era 

5 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

It's the new parking lot reports

Before the sequel came out and was huge, i used to make reports in another forum of how long people have to wait in line for the Pandora ride in Disney Parks to proof how Avatar was actually beloved offline 😭

Maybe deep down inside we’re all u/AgentCooper315 indeed 

Edited by ThomasNicole
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

32 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

They ruined Wanda but it was the only time I ever kind of liked Strange.

Nah they really fucked strange too. He was cool, now he was opposite of cool.

But also often forgotten, they fucked up Wong too. And he was Sorcerer Supreme that time.

But hey, we got a girl and she will be going avengers and..... Oh wait, no one cares about her

7 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Nah they really fucked strange too. He was cool, now he was opposite of cool.

But also often forgotten, they fucked up Wong too. And he was Sorcerer Supreme that time.

But hey, we got a girl and she will be going avengers and..... Oh wait, no one cares about her

Strange was never cool - he was a cold pompous jerk.  In Madness he felt more human.  Though I'd have much rather have had Tilda Swinton as the Sorcerer Supreme - now she was cool.