baumer

Weekend Actuals (almost everything dropped)

It was funny the Tuesday after TDK opened. (When everyone was so ridiculously interested in a definite sign toward TDK's legs)That was funny. Especially after people fell for it twice more. But, yeah, I think that gag's now only funny to the person perpetrating it. ;)

I don't care who does it. It was funny the first maybe 3 times someone did it, but not the 300 after it. :lol:

The first 3 times everyone has heart attacks.The next 297 times none has, they all know.But when I come to the stage, the heart attacks start again. ;)

Hey XenoZodiac, next time you want to span these forums with your made up numbers, add a ;) at the end of it.You'll give some people here heart attacks, me included.

Doing that=not making fake no.So, not doing that. ;):P

It was funny the Tuesday after TDK opened. (When everyone was so ridiculously interested in a definite sign toward TDK's legs)That was funny. Especially after people fell for it twice more. But, yeah, I think that gag's now only funny to the person perpetrating it. ;)

Didn't TDK actually do better than all the numbers being thrown around? That Monday thread for TDK was legendary.

So DH2 made another $15m after a $4m WE.

Is it possible for THG to make another $28m or so after this WE, even in the face of harsh competition from The Avengers, Battleship and The Dictator?

You lost me there :P