Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

This is how i see the weekend unfolding....Fri: 72MSat: 54MSun: 42MOW: 168MIt's going to be ridiculously close to the OW recod....it's guaranteed for at least 160M IMO....

And therefore beating TDK :hi5:

This is how i see the weekend unfolding....Fri: 72MSat: 54MSun: 42MOW: 168MIt's going to be ridiculously close to the OW recod....it's guaranteed for at least 160M IMO....

Saturday will be larger with a 72M Friday, and that Sunday drop is a bit too small. 72M should put it AT the OW record.

story of the year, It may cross 400m with that,In December is you said THG crossing 400m nobody would believed even in mid march everybody would called the person a troll.

True

2m way Disney would just pull a PR to win the OW record.

2m way Disney would just pull a PR to win the OW record.

I'll be fucking pissed if that happens. I don't care when studios do this to get a nice round number, but not when it's to break a record. Especially such an important one like the OW record.... Edited by Mr Potter

With a possible 170m weekend, 400m is locked and loaded. 450m would be the target.

With that insane WOM 500 mill could be the dream scenario

I'll be fucking pissed if that happens. I don't care when studios do this to get a nice round number, but not when it's to break a record. Especially such an important one like the OW record....

Would not be the first time that happend

Would you bet a million $ on that :sherlock:

Well I do not have a million dollars. This is if breaks the OW.2.8 legs should be reasonable 8.8 on IMDB, 96% audience, and A+ cinemascore.THG had better legs and TDK,

Well I do not have a million dollars. This is if breaks the OW.2.8 legs should be reasonable 8.8 on IMDB, 96% audience, and A+ cinemascore.THG had better legs and TDK,

The chance is there.. needs a sub 50% drop 2nd weekénd