Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Yeah Have to go back quite a while that we had to wait for Friday real numbers.Estimate is around 64 from THR and up to 80 million lol!

I dont know what to do if it came out with 64

With an 80M OD, it still needs 120M for Saturday and Sunday. That's an average of 60M. Saturday might, again, might get near that mark, I'll say mid-high 50s, but there is no way Sunday even remotely comes close to even sniffing 50, let alone 60.Be reasonable and say that 172M is achievable.

Agree

"I dont know what to do if it came out with 64"based on the past.action films or non crazy fan base films with higher Friday numbers usually end up with the higher estimates.80 million blows DH2 by 10 million lol

Edited by Lordmandeep

But with SM3 drop its possible, right? I am not saying it will, just possible.

But SM3 had lower midnights.. That makes it nearly impossible

With an 80M OD, it still needs 120M for Saturday and Sunday. That's an average of 60M. Saturday might, again, might get near that mark, I'll say mid-high 50s, but there is no way Sunday even remotely comes close to even sniffing 50, let alone 60.Be reasonable and say that 172M is achievable.

So from 60 day averages to 46M averages. I think it will be between those 2. If 80M holds for today we can get 58M-62M for Saturday and 50M-53M for Sunday for 188-195M.

"I dont know what to do if it came out with 64"based on the past.action films or non crazy fan base films with higher Friday numbers usually end up with the higher estimates.80 million blows DH2 by 10 million lol

I know i know...I can handle anything in the 70's.. Not under..

• Founder / Operator

Shawn whats the rangeI see 72-80This is like the old days...

I was projecting $75 million yesterday, so I guess I'll stick with that. Pre-Friday, I was only banking on $74m or so in order to reach my $180m prediction.

I'm going out for the next 2 hours.Can you text me when the number comes out?

Will do. ;)