Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

And btw...where's cochofles? I know she's lurking because she just reported me for calling someone a moron. So she is lurking but doesn't have the integrity to show up and eat some crow pie. :lol:

Unless you still have an old standard-def TV, Bluray is stunningly better. I think you'll start to appreciate it once you start watching a few BR titles.

It's not just the resolution of the TV, but the size of it. The difference between a solid DVD transfer and a good Blu-ray transfer is not as noticeable on a 30 inch TV as it is on a 50 inch TV. The bigger your TV, the more noticeable the difference becomes.

• Founder / Operator

I'm watching twitter right now. Sell outs all over the place. Some as early as 11:00 am. Saturday and Sunday are gonna be insane.Lots of records will be broken today. This is a family movie and whole families are showing up so theaters are filling up fast.

Saturday record is definitely going down. That's the one thing I've been confident in for awhile. What a year to be a movie fan.

Holy... Nashville IMAX has already sold out first two shows today. The second over two hours ahead of time. That doesn't usually happen here -- not even in IMAX.

Awesome!!