Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Guys chill Nikki has established a floor of 60 million and a weekend of 182.5 million

That weekend number would be disappointing after an 80.5 m Friday.I'd prefer a moderate estimate than the worst case scenario. Anyone can come up with the worst case scenario.

60M?But people were talking about 65-70M some pages ago!Why?

That's Nikki's usuall early number which will most likely go up; like how her Friday est. ended up being about 15m less than it turned out to be. Saw it this evening. Absolutely fantastic. The crowd seemed to really be into it and they laughed at all the right moments, especially at some of the things the Hulk does. He was awesome!!Overall it was great. Everyone did a great job in there parts especially RDJ, Ruffulo and Hidleston. The movie really hits its stride after they captured Loki. The final sequence of the movie is relentlessly awesome. It was one the most fun times I've had watching a movie in theaters.

David Rose ‏ @davidrose

12 sold out shows. Incredible. (@ Regal Fenway Stadium 13 & RPX for Marvel's The Avengers 3D

The movie is unbelievably slashy which should propel the buzz with ladies beyond imagination. I expect crazy influx of memes, gifs and fics. Edited by fishnets

Some people will think its probable. I don't.

Just the fact of asking and not being laughed off is already amazing.I mean... the sub 200 grosses of Cap and Thor kind of put a bad vibe over any "record" and "extraordinary" talk and now, here we are.

AVENGERS HOLY SHIT! Movie of the year, it was a plethora of stylized action, comedy, drama, and witty banter, it started at 630 and we got there at 6- there was a line from the the ticket rip place from the door, people didnt know if the line was for avengers or not, the crowd was into it, it was a full house, 500M is happening! Only thing that pissed me off- NO AMAZING SPIDERMAN TRAILER, THE HELL AMSTAR!?

The movie is unbelievably slashy which should propel the buzz with ladies beyond imagination. I expect crazy influx of memes, gifs and fics.

God, I'm sure there's plenty of Thor/Loki slash/incest fics already, this will just give them even more inspiration.

Just the fact of asking and not being laughed off is already amazing.I mean... the sub 200 grosses of Cap and Thor kind of put a bad vibe over any "record" and "extraordinary" talk and now, here we are.

I laughed.

God, I'm sure there's plenty of Thor/Loki slash/incest fics already, this will just give them even more inspiration.

have you seen the movie? O.M.G. They were this close to a kiss. This. Close. Movie of the fuckin year.
  • Like 1