Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

I'm still amazed that Disney didn"t make any Snow White movies.Relativity, Universal... i know about the copyrights/public domain thing but Disney could have been the 1st to put red flesh into white snow.

What did I say hours ago 68-70 & maybe higher, I'd say leave Sat in the 68-70 range amazing result

Sounds good but 68-70 will cut it very close. It will need Spider Man 3 type of Sunday drop to get to 200 million. Edited by TLK

I'm still amazed that Disney didn"t make any Snow White movies.Relativity, Universal... i know about the copyrights/public domain thing but Disney could have been the 1st to put red flesh into white snow.

They have one in development, ORDER OF SEVEN. A bit different I suppose.

They made one, and it is not only the definitive version, but far and away the most watched.

Looks like John Carter to me, except this time 50M more expensive I think.

Well again, JOHN CARTER didn't have an actor with three ONE BILLION films under his belt. I agree though it's one risky project.

I think that the Disney 1939 Snow White is THE Snow White. I get teary eyed when watching it, so much nostalgia. Hell, almost all Disney movies have nostalgic value to me. i love em, love em, love em! I loveee Disney cartoons. So many memories.