Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

When I was watching the movie and that scene ocurred, I knew you would have heart attack. They were about frickin kiss. fishnets your dream almost came true.

See we who ship Thorki and Hiddlesworth as OTP are not crazy. Whedon put it in on purpose. Hello boxoffice records.

I`m meh on Cap but that scene with the cops was awesome. people laughed so hard. He worked much better here as one of the guys than as a sole lead in CA. here, Evans got to do comedy and his timing is great. Lol @ Cap`s pride at getting a contemporary joke.

I also loved when Cap gave Fury 10 bucks.

How close does the weekend have to be to 200M for some extra money to fly in from the Northern Mariana Islands? 195M+?

What is the top3 of the little sites/areas Hollywood can use for bump boxoffice records?

Theaters added sooo many shows late at night due to demand... 13 sellouts every show after 6pm sold out

Which ones? I was at Yonge&Egg and everything seemed to be TA. My 3:50pm show was sold out, line-ups were long, $60 mio Saturday is bullshit. Should be much bigger number.