Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Funny thing - Sasha Stone said on twitter something about THG hitting 400M this weekend. Bitch doesn't know anything about BO.

I saw that too. She's just like Jeff, who also thinks he knows something about Box Office. Fuckin idiots. Then they do podcasts with Phil and take his word as canon.

Speaking of THG - yeah I know its off topic, but I just have to get it out, okay! - DH2 just suffered two defeats today.1. THG surpassed it in total gross, and2. Avengers destroyed it in OW.Sorry Noctis. You still have 8B WW to cry into every night. :therethere:

Funny thing - Sasha Stone said on twitter something about THG hitting 400M this weekend. Bitch doesn't know anything about BO.

I wish she was right about THG hitting $400 mio but, oh, well, SHRIEKAPOO IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki. Official's not up yet I think.

Can't take Nikki seriously anymore.Also, I doubt anybody would want to see any movie other than Avengers on Saturday and Sunday.

I'm not buying this 'TDKR is in trouble' talk. This opening just cements that people are really into movie-going now, especially these kinds of movies. TDKR picked the perfect movie to debut its trailer with.

Edited by Hatebox

I'm not buying this 'TDKR is in trouble' talk. This opening just cements that people are really into movie-going now, especially these kinds of movies.

AGREED. I definitely see this as a sign. This year has been very strong at the box office to start and the entire year has a good line up, so I see the masses coming out in droves for the tentpoles. TDKR, as the end of a trilogy, should score some RIDICULOUS numbers.