Water Bottle

Studio Plans

CJohn, telling you right now to move Ratchet & Clank 2's release date. The day you have it scheduled for right now will be my last Bond movie.

It is a kids movies... they will be able to co-exist. Besides, we have several proofs that big movies are able to co-exist over Christmas on CAYOM. We just have to look at this Year's actuals. Edited by CJohn

That's true... Plus, I might wait for Christmas Day to release Bond 3.I haven't even written Expedecade yet, and I'm claiming release dates for Bond 3. XD I'll write Expedecade as soon as the Oscar tiebreakers are up... the anticipation is killing me.

Also, considering how Justice League is coming in May, opening on the 12th and 19th, thereby being sandwiched by JL and 39 Clues, equates to suicide.

May Y7, by all accounts, should beat May 2007 in RL. We've got 39 Clues, Justice League, and Call of Duty 3. :o

In that case, Spark 2 is slated for June 9th. Thanks, CJohn.Anyways, Cyber is almost done, save a few tweaks, and I'll move on to The Academy and The Stuff of Legend. Le Grand Ecran and Sketchbook 2 will be shorter films and easier to write.

It's for Year 10, and I decided I'm using Abrams. So you're doubly safe. ;)

Year 10? Bye, no one should be scheduling that far ahead. Every time someone announces a film 4-5 years ahead of time it ends up getting cancelled, ideas only stay fresh and exciting in your mind for so long.

Meh, when I was invisioning my Bond trilogy in August for the first time, the second movie is what I came up with first, and I'm just now writing it. Also, as soon as I was done with the Last Six, I had ideas for sequels, but I'm waiting for Year 8 to write it. It's Year 10 simply because it deals with CAYOM itself so much, it'd feel wrong to release on a not "anniversary" year. :P

Maybe it's just me but I will completely ignore people's claim for Y7 and Y8 for certain spots when Y6 hasn't even started. It's good to plan ahead and check actors and directors, but claiming release dates is far too early.

You have a point there...BTW, I claim the Year 7 advance schedule thread.

Spark Revolution Studio Plans

"A generally small studio with the biggest of ideas..."

YEAR 6

Second Chance Romance - February 12

Genre: Romance/Drama

The Bro Code - June 28

Genre: Comedy

Peeping Tom - December 1 (Limited Release)

Genre: Psychological/Slasher

YEAR 7

The Legend Saga: Prodigy - TBA

Genre: Dystopia/Scifi

Angel Beats! In Your Memory (1/2) - May 4

Director: Action/Supernatural

YEAR 8

Angel Beats! Change The World (2/2) - March 22

Genre: Action/Supernatural

UNKNOWN

Legend - Delayed

Genre: Dystopia/Scifi

Edited by Wormow

Oh yeah? Be prepared for Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Denzel Washington!!!

:P

And let me guess the way Denzel is going to fight them...? Crashing a plane into them, maybe? 

• Like 1

Oh yeah? Be prepared for Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Denzel Washington!!!

:P

We have to have my film come first, so we can set up that as the cross-over sequel! Maybe throw in some Texans and Zombies too. ;)

• Like 1