75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

Not just one person, Rth. Rth is more credible than Nikki. Every number he has given for The Avengers has been right. He knows things that nobody else does, like a spy almost.

Rth = Rolling Thunder from the WoKJ dayz
  • Like 1

When you guys say a $100m 2nd wknd is now less likely, are you basing it off of historical early May daily performances or specific movies (SM1,Thor) which are the same thing in those cases since they came out in early May? How are you making that determination?

When you guys say a $100m 2nd wknd is now less likely, are you basing it off of historical early May daily performances or specific movies (SM1,Thor) which are the same thing in those cases since they came out in early May? How are you making that determination?

The reason people now say a 100 mill 2nd weekend is not likely is because this place is more reactionary than a teenaged girl on her period. Every slight variance, good or bad, causes a lot of us to over react. It's funny but it's just the way it is. All you have to do lilmac is find three films that opened in May on the same weekend as Avengers did. If you take Spiderman 3, IM2 and Wolverine, based off a 12.5 mill Thurs, you have a range of 96 mill to 127 mill. The chances of this hitting 100 2nd weekend did not increase or decrease with a 24% drop on Thursday.
  • Like 1

well fudge my like quota is up!!! does the day start at midnight? cause that's not fair i still considered it was wednesday night you know!!!! <_<i just came on today and i got maybe 2 LIKES in before the jig was up what am i to do all day long now pfffffffffff