Water Bottle

Trailers

The following isn't really a trailer, but I'm posting it early for all to see the beginning of Christopher Nolan's James Bond film. Fun fact: the prologue alone has more words than Citizen Hughes, my first Nolan film.

Expedecade Prologue

The film begins in Norway, at the SPECTRE base. We see two people skiing down a nearby mountain with masks on. They take the masks off, and we see it is CIA agent Felix Leiter (Joseph Gordon-Levitt), and Tiffany Monts (Emily Mortimer). Leiter makes a snide comment about how he has to work with the person he had to rescue ten years ago. Monts tells him to shut up, saying she isn’t ignorant anymore, and she’s one of the top CIA agents. Leiter shrugs, saying that this shouldn’t take long anyway. Monts wonders why they’re assigned to this, rather than the MI6 or another European system. We cut to Langly, where we see Mark Daniels (Cillian Murphy) listening to Leiter and Monts’ conversation; M (Emma Thompson) is listening to on a video phone with Daniels. Daniels speaks to Monts and Leiter, saying that MI6 is for when you need to kill someone, the CIA is when you want to gather intel. Monts and Leiter agree, and then put back on their masks to sneak in. M tells Daniels that what he said isn’t true. Daniels then comments on Bond, who M defensively says is one agent, and is one of the best.

Monts and Leiter sneak onto the SPECTRE base, and they encounter a group of five guards. Leiter takes the biggest one on hand-to-hand, eventually knocking the guard out, while Monts shoots and kills the other four with pin-point accuracy. We then cut to the inside of the SPECTRE building, where we see Ernst Blofeld (Christoph Waltz) watching the fight on the security cameras while petting his cat. He smiles, and then pushes the cat off of him, and grabs his own pistol, leaving the room. We then cut to M going offline on Daniels’ videochat, much to his confusion. M then speaks into her earpiece to James Bond (Michael Fassbender), who is on a private train that passes through the mountains by SPECTRE’s base. M tells Bond it’s time, and Bond nods, understanding. He goes to the engine, where we see Q (Tom Hardy) being the conductor. Q drolly comments that after begging for ten years to get in the field, his first mission is just conducting a train. Bond then points out that it’ll be probably his only mission. Q opens up the door to the outside of the train, and as Bond leaves to climb to the top of the train with a sniper rifle, Q makes a comment about Moneypenny never having a field mission.

Monts and Leiter continue on their mission, when suddenly, Leiter stops. We cut to Bond, saying into Leiter’s earpiece alone, that M decided they needed back-up. Leiter says that they don’t need any help, and Monts asks who it is. Bond says not to tell her, and Leiter tells Monts it’s her ex. Bond groans and then opens the channels to both earpieces. Monts tells Bond that they have it under control, and Bond rolls his eyes at that, as he aims his sniper perfectly. Bond tells them they have two minutes to lure out Blofeld, and Leiter tells Bond that they aren’t going to do that, since Bond and MI6 always take the glory; it’s their time to be the heroes. We then cut to M and Daniels’ listening in. Daniels explodes at M for working behind his back, telling her that the U.S. and Britain have always been allies, because the countries keep each other in the know. M tells Daniels that as allies, the only way to make sure the death of Ernst Blofeld is guaranteed is to send in Bond and MI6. Daniels disconnects from M, and tells Monts and Leiter to ignore Bond.

M tells Bond through his earpiece that the Americans aren’t listening. Bond says that makes things much more difficult, and M responds to just continue with the mission as planned to shoot Blofeld if he’s in range. Bond asks what to do if Blofeld isn’t in range, and M tells him that won’t happen. We cut to Monts and Leiter who begin walking to the entrance of the building, when suddenly, Leiter falls to the ground. Monts stops and turns to Leiter, asking him what’s wrong. Leiter says he’s been shot in the leg, and Monts needs to continue without him. Leiter then passes out, and Monts asks Daniels what to do. Daniels says to leave Leiter, and kill Blofeld, which will be the only thing to guarantee their safety. Monts frowns, but turns around to see Blofeld staring right at her, smiling. We see the guard Leiter knocked out get up in the background as Monts raises her gun to shoot, but Blofeld simply knocks it out of her hand, and grabs Monts, strangling her. The guard picks up Monts’ pistol for himself, and Bond and Q’s train passes by the headquarters. Bond sees Blofeld strangling Monts. Bond aims his shot, but it is too late, as Monts is unconscious. Blofeld then quickly runs back inside with Monts as a human shield, and the guard carrying Leiter.

Bond tells M and Q that he’s going after Blofeld, and M tells him it’s too dangerous. Bond doesn’t care and he jumps off the train onto the mountain, rolling down the hill. Bond quickly gets out of the roll, and begins running down the hill, tossing the sniper to side, and pulling his trusty semi-automatic pistol out of his coat pocket. Cut to Blofeld and the guard, who are in the surveillance room where Blofeld first began. Monts and Leiter are not with them. The guard asks Blofeld what to do, and Blofeld says to stay here to make sure no one stops them. The guard stays, and then we follow Blofeld down a hallway to a helicopter. We see Monts and Leiter, both unconscious and in the helicopter.

Bond reaches the bottom of the mountain, and sees a helicopter taking off. He shoots at the helicopter with his pistol, damning himself for throwing away the sniper. The helicopter quickly flies away, and Bond, putting away the pistol, runs inside with hope that he can rescue Monts and Leiter. He reaches the surveillance room, and we see the guard asking who he is. Bond tells him that he’s Bond, James Bond. The guard smiles, and then presses a button, which starts a thirty second self-destruct sequence. The guard then pulls up his gun, and Bond shoots him through the gunbarrel sequence. Bond then quickly runs out of the building with the building exploding completely right behind him (the explosion is the actual demolition of an actual building in Norway). Bond climbs up the mountains, where Q has stopped the train. Q asks Bond what happened, but Bond ignores him. The train starts up, and we look down at the moving tracks, which causes the beginning of the opening credits in the actual movie, but here it causes a sizzle reel of the following. Each image comes up for about two seconds with an appropiate BWONG trailer music:

- M in a hospital bed.

- PRODUCED BY DANNY BOYLE AND DUNCAN JONES

- Bond, Moneypenny, and Q all aiming guns together.

- Leiter flying a plane

- A FILM BY CHRISTOPHER NOLAN

- Bond having sex with Marion Cotillard's still unnamed character

- Blofeld telling Bond that the monarchy of London will fall to his power.

(When the following comes up, the familar Bond theme starts playing)

EXPEDECADE

CHRISTMAS

Edited by Break-It Blank
  • Like 2

Society Teaser Trailer

*(Colton Hanyes sings “Better of in Hell” throughout the first part of the trailer. The song is quiet yet full of passion. A new song sung by the cast "With the Lord in Paradise" is sung when This Fall comes up. This song is bombastic and triumphant*

------------------------------------------------------------

O$corp Logo Comes Up

We see a shot of a high school

Katerina Graham looks up at church steeple

An aerial shot of a city and its sprawling suburbs

Dayo Okkeniyi walks into a cafeteria and stares at the students all busy

From Sam Mendes

An old woman closes her eyes peacefully

We see students walking down the halls in a school

A host of people of all ages stands on the top of golden palaces lining a street

Academy Award Winner Director of U.S.S Seawolf and The Shark Mutiny

Katernia Graham and Zac Efron laugh as the run together Zac Efron

Emma Stone and Colton Hanyes sit together on a hill over looking a valley

The studio behind My Life to Waste proudly presents

We see Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence smoking pot together laughing

Police cars race down a street

Teens run laughing across yards fleeing from police

Jennifer Lawrence

We see Jennifer Lawrence watching in the rain at night crying

Emma Stone

We see Emma Stone lying in a hospital bed. She looks up and smiles.

Colton Haynes

We see Colton Hanyes looking at old photographs

Zac Efron

We see Zac Efron walking down an empty church aisle to an alter

An angry Pastor pounds a puplet

We see Colton Hanyes and Zac Efron kiss

This Fall *(Song Change)*

Dayo Okeniyi shroves a fellow student into a locker

Jennifer Lawrence kisses a little child

We see a car get struck and flip over and over again

Our World as We Know It

We see a group of young children playing swinging

We see Colton Hanyes, Emma Stone, and Jennifer Lawrence walking into a crowded house party

Katerina Graham runs round a hallway

Comes to the Big Screen

We see a funeral in a church

Dayo Okeniyi smiles

In An Unforgettable Musical Event

A group of nuns surround a frightened Jennifer Lawrence

Emma Stone stands in a corner looking at Zac Efron

Colton Hanyes looks into a mirror crying

Zac Efron waves to rally a group of people

A group of anger protesting teens through rocks and fire at police cars

Dayo Okeniyi worship in a room in tradition Islamic clothing

We see teens run and duck behind tables at gunshots shatter glass

A car bursts into flames

A group of teens lift shot glasses in a toast

Colton Hanyes and Jennifer Lawrence kiss

Society

October 7th 6

Trailer With The Stuff Of Legend: Into The Dark

HOURGLASS PICTURES

*We see the skyline of a massive, colorful festival occuring.*

A Voiceover (Paul Dano): The Universe has changed a lot since the rebellion.

*We see a crowd of people and aliens enjoying the festival.*

Voiceover: Peace has never been this strong.

*An alien boy and a human girl at sitting on a bench, holding hands.*

Voiceover: I mean, we've all been getting a long pretty well, helping each other to innovate.

*An alien is showing of a new invention in front of an excited crowd.*

Voiceover: Everything was going pretty great, but...

*Blackout*

Voiceover: I should have known that it wouldn't last.

*Suddenly, armored characters come down from air fleets in the sky, preparing to attack.*

*Everyone becomes very nervous, beginning to panic.*

*One of these armored soldiers comes up to a few children, preparing to attack. The children are terrified.*

*Suddenly, a bright blue light swoops down, blowing the soldier away. We soon see a crater on the ground*

*After a pause, the fog clears. The light was actually a person, one you might recognize.*

*We see a close up of the person's face: it's Alex Spark.*

*Alex gets to the center of the festival, where he becomes surrounded by the armored menaces.*

*Suddenly, Zenta jumps down from a building to join him*

*Ezen slips to the side of Alex, armed with a revolver.*

*Degg and Arino come down together, ready to fight.*

*Alex suddenly throws a blast of energy at the screen, leading to a blackout.*

SPARK: IGNITION

*Ezen and Alex are no longer at the festival, walking across a crowded hallway.*

Ezen: I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to this.

*The gang is involved in the intesne fight once again.*

Not the potential destruction of life as we know it, of course.

Y7

IN DIGITAL 3D AND IMAX 3D

Trailer with Aquaman

----

*We see a thunder

*Jack looking at a picture

*The leg of a skeleton monster

*Daniel in his knees crying

*The tail of some sort of metal snake

*A Puppetmon smiles

*A giant monster hand is seen coming from under the earth

*A tsunami hitting Japan

*Piedmon appears on screen

Piedmon: It is time for vengeance

*SkullGreymon launches a missile

*MetalSeadramon is seen using the River of Power and trespassing Sakuyamon

*Lilian screaming

*SkullGreymon destroying the Hollywood sign

*MachineDramon destroying the Big Ben

*Belzemon in battle with SkullMammothmon

*Angemon using Hand of Fate

*Crist the Reedemer falling in Brazil

*GigaDramon opening his wings and screaming

*MachineDramon using Giga Cannon

*Matt and Jack dragging Daniel while he screams

*A massive explosion in Japan

*WarGreymon using Terra Force

D I G I M O N: W O R L D I N V A S I O N

*A shot of every chosen kid looking at the thunder from early in the movie

MARCH YEAR 7

SEE IT IN IMAX 3D

Edited by CJohn

I see you've found a comfortable position for Digimon. Good.

I think I'd go with March 24.

I have the Godzilla sequel in that date. It worked well on Year 5 so I will try it again.

Digimon will open in the first weekend of March.

EDIT: I just checked and Godzilla is actually on April 7, because Easter is on late April, but I will still stick to March 3 for Digimon.

Edited by CJohn

Ok, that's fine. I was afraid it conflict with Assassin's Creed.Then I remembered Assassin's Creed would be R-rated.

Digimon is PG. It has teen appeal thanks to the massive scale of destruction but it is also to families.

Teaser Trailer attached to Dawn of Oblivion

[GOLDEN FILMS] (logo appears; a torch ignites and as it does, it spins to emit golden sparks and stars, revolving inside a framed golden globe of the earth)

Captain Aaroe voice-over: "This world is unkind."

*Shot of trees, a mist running through them.*

Captain Aaroe v.o.: "We show no mercy, know no limits."

*A line of people in chains, connected together.*

*Prison guards stand on balconies looking down. Red lights flash as doors close.*

Lucas v.o.: "I will bring her back."

*Shot of Amira looking up at the screen as a door closes on her face.*

After war

*A city is crumbling, the camera weaving through it as buildings collapse.*

*Lucas sits in the driving seat of a shuttle speeding upwards as around him the sky looks like it's peeling away.*

*External shot of the shuttle and around it a bright burst of light, then of flames spreading out in all directions across the sky, consuming other shuttles and speeding right toward Lucas' shuttle.*

Lucas v.o.: "They mean to hold us here. We will die here if we don't do something about it."

There is peace

Amira: "But how can we possibly escape?"

*The shuttle pushes through, flames trailing it, blazing onward into the black expanse of space.*

*Captain Aaroe stands, back-to-the-screen, looking out a window at a forest below.*

Captain Aaroe v.o.: "Mankind has no greater darkness."

*Shot of a facility in that wooded area, guards patrolling it.*

After life

*Lucas and Amira stare at each other.*

*A giant hole reaps in the ground, cracks racing out as chunks of Earth fall in.*

There is death

Lucas: "They took her from me."

Javin: "You think I don't know how that feels?"

*A cloudy sky. Suddenly, a burst of light shines out from the clouds.*

Lucas v.o.: "I will find them."

*Quick shot of someone running through woods.*

*Sounds of guns.*

*A beam of fire cuts through a tree.*

Lucas v.o.: "And I will kill them."

*Suddenly, a bright light hits near the screen as a woman stares up at it, covering her face.*

*An explosion rips a shuttle apart in mid-flight.*

*A wall of sand races toward the screen.*

After Nirvana

*Javin leaps from the air, a spear in hand, and aims straight at a man whose back is to the screen.*

There is...

A V A R I C E

*A shot of a city at night. Suddenly, a white light shines off in the distance. Then another. Two more sprout up, a few more, and one pops up right next to the screen, a humming sound emanating. The lights beat down from the sky, and the camera zooms out to show that there are giant silver shuttles hovering all over the city, each emitting a beam of white light.*

July 18

The Wanders Teaser Trailer

*O$crop Studios Sympol Comes Up*

Alex Russell voice over “If we don’t stop them, there will be no family to come back to!”

From Ridley Scott

A shot of a large jet landing in an airport

A shot of a secluded beach house standing on a beautiful beach

*Tense Music Begins and Images Flash Quickly*

Xavier Samuels looks out a window at night and a shadow runs by

Director of Vesta

Jason Dolley opens the door to the attic

Alex Russell, Jason Dolley, Xavier Samuels, and Kat Graham stare at an elaborate painting

Alex Russell and Kat Graham look at each other in shock

The Seventh Seal

Lorana Raver opens a door and looks out

Emma Roberts levitates over a table

Xavier Samuels is thrown across a room

And Worlds Apart

Kat Graham picks up a bloody piece of glass

The stain glass windows of a church shatter

Jason Dolley runs through the house 

Emma Roberts collapses on the ground

A table explodes in flames

Kat Graham is comforted by Alex Russell

A craft explodes in the sky

Xavier Samuels rushes at Alex Russell 

Kat Graham screams as something runs toward her

Alex Russell faintly sees figures standing over him

A black vortex in the sky spirals around

A shadow moves across the wall

Jason Dolley shatters a mirror

Emma Roberts sobs with bloody covering her

The Wanders

Xavier Samuels says, “We should have never come here.”

Jason Dolley stands looking into a mirror crying with his hands covering his ears.

They Will Not Stop

The camera zooms of a cabin during a severe storm

Until You

The roof of a house rips off into the sky

Believe

Debris from the sky crashes onto the beach

Adam Russell and Kat Graham run from the fall debris

March 3

In Real Digital 3D and IMAX 3D

• Like 1

Narnia's Teaser Trailer

Arcturus Films Logo Flashes Up [italics represent text/objects on screen]
We see Lucy pulling off the large cloth cover in the empty room to reveal the wardrobe.

This Winter (5 sec)
We see a shot of Lucy face peeking into the wardrobe before she decides to climb in. 
Step into the Wardrobe(8 sec)
She emerges into Narnia and we capture her look of delight at the world. 
And Experience the Magic(11 sec)
We see the Pevensies knock down the suit of armour and then begin bolting. They throw open the door of the room containing the wardrobe and we cut to:
A rapid montage of one second long clips from the film including in the following order:

[*]Them appearing in Narnia; [*]The Turkish Delight that the witch creates;
    the Intrigue [*]a shot of a the Witch's sled racing past; [*]a shot of Aslan roaring;
    the Battle [*]a shot of the Witch's dagger dropping (nothing else is seen, it's a shot that isn't in the film) [*]a shot looking over the cliff of the stone table as the sun rises and as we hear a huge crack behind us;
    and the Deeper Magic

We fade to black for a moment before: (accompanied with a triumphant, and righteous score)

Of Narnia (21 sec)

We cut to the outside of Cair Paravel. We witness the glory of the palace while the setting sun gives it an almost divine glow to the building. We hear the Narnians inside the building clap, and cheer before we hear the roar of Aslan. We hold on the shot of Cair Paravel for one more second before we cut to black. (26 sec)

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
17/11/07
In Real-D 3D and IMAX 3D (30 sec)

• Like 3

Doomsday teaser trailer with Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Giant Spiders

From

pentonville road productions ( 1 sec)

Two  little boy is seen with ball and rabbi walks by.......... a white flash..... a mushroom cloud is shown. (6 sec)

Breaking news by ANC head newsachor "The president has a important announcement to make" ( 9 sec)

The president (Emilio Estevez) is speaking " A moment ago I was informed Jerusalem  was hit by a nuclear bomb and Iran is claiming responsibility. As president I will not stand for this kind of behavior and as of now I declare military action on the nation of Iran. Are ally nation of Israel needs are help more then ever and today we need to show the people of Israel that we there to help to take down this evil and do justice to all those that have lost their lives today. Thank you and God bless American and God bless Israel." (30 sec)

Title card

"the end is near"

of 100's US military jets and 100's of drones are seen over Tehran and start to bomb Tehran. a shot is shown from the streets and Terhan is covered in ashes (40 sec)

Doomsday 

Summer Year 7

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

*Numerator Pictures logo appears*A little boy is on a hillside building a tower out of rocks, looking contentA low rhythmic thumping is heard and the ground begins to shake a little, soon knocking the tower overThe boy, curious, walks up the side of the hill, the camera following, and when he reaches the top we get over his shoulder a huge wide-angle shot of a massive Roman army marching in the valley below towards a second one fortified on a beachhead with scattered ships on the seaTHIS DECEMBERWide shot of Rome in all its gloryA shot of the Senate in sessionSoldiers streaming out of landing bargesWITNESS THE RISE…Caesar (Clive Owen) at night, looking at the fires of an enemy campPompey (Mark Strong) and his council arrayed around a war mapA shot of Thapsus, North Africa, smoke coming from the city as thousands of men fight below its wallsOF VICTORYCaesar’s army pursues retreating foesCaesar and Marcus (Henry Cavill) at the lead of a parade down Roman streets as people honor himBrutus (Matthew Goode) kneeling before CaesarPOWERLepidus (Rhys Ifans) standing assured on the Senate floorOctavian (Richard Madden) being clothed in his toga virilisCaesar being showered in flowers by the publicDEFIANCETitus (Paul Bettany) on a horse leading a cavalry charge towards the cameraCato (Stephen Dillane) contemplating a dagger he holds in his handsCicero (Tom Wilkinson) in the middle of a vibrant, animated speech on the Senate floorSEDUCTIONCleopatra (Virginie Ledoyen) lounges sensually on a couchHer and Caesar embracing, kissing, and quick shots of a love sceneMarcus with a roguish smileHATREDAn angry Cicero pointing at a fuming MarcusCassius (Matthew Macfadyen) slapping Brutus across the faceA crowd turning into a mob, dragging dead bodies through the streetBETRAYALPompey standing on an Egyptian beach as men behind him draw swordsCassius (Matthew Macfadyen) entering a room with several senators, who rise in greetingCaesar on the battlefield, looking concernedVENGEANCEMarcus in anger swatting items off a table in front of LepidusSoldiers pulling a man out of a house and stabbing himOctavian cutting down a man in battle*cut to black*Caesar enters the Roman Senate, and we see a number of senators tensing up.As a number of them rise to their feet we see Brutus pull a dagger out from under his toga and hold it behind his back*cut to black for rest of teaser*THE RISE AND FALL OF JULIUS CAESARCaesar *softly and sadly in voiceover*: “And you?”DECEMBER 15

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2