Water Bottle

Trailers

That sounds awfully similar to Parallels, down to the end scene with a portal walk. I'm still intrigue, though.

Also, Christian Bale is only 10 years older than Dano. There's no way he's playing his son.

Edited by Spaghetti

That sounds awfully similar to Parallels, down to the end scene with a portal walk. I'm still intrigue, though.

Also, Christian Bale is only 10 years older than Dano. There's no way he's playing his son.

I was having Dano as a college age kid and yet his still Bale's son, but I guess considering the small age difference they could be close relatives.

And concept-wise, the two films are awfully similar. I think plot wise, while Parallels might be more direct in it's approach (seeing the futuristic New York universe), Dimensions might be more out-there with it's storytelling.

Edited by Alpha

I am worried about the connection to Parallels, though, as there is kind of a theme of parallel universes and quantum mechanics throughout.

Trust me, though. I'll try and make the film seem more original, and the whole parallel universe concept won't be just the main focal point. Things like human nature, moral ethics, and a whole humanist theme will be some of the biggest things of the movie along with the transdimensional plotline.

What I'm most excited about writing it is essentially exploring really deep things about life and existence, and the goal of the human species to find answers to our place on Earth and in this universe. So it won't just be a dimension traveling film, it'll be a whole study on nature and our place in the universe.

• Like 1

Trust me, though. I'll try and make the film seem more original, and the whole parallel universe concept won't be just the main focal point. Things like human nature, moral ethics, and a whole humanist theme will be some of the biggest things of the movie along with the transdimensional plotline.

What I'm most excited about writing it is essentially exploring really deep things about life and existence, and the goal of the human species to find answers to our place on Earth and in this universe. So it won't just be a dimension traveling film, it'll be a whole study on nature and our place in the universe.

That's cool, then. Parallels is going to be more of a visual film based in smart action with some philosophical elements, a la Looper and Minority Report.

The idea sounds cool. I have already made my Beat Picture predictions based on pure observation ^_^. Just out of pure boredom.

Good luck on winning the Beat Picture. I think you have a great chance of winning the Beat Picture

I get what you mean just joking

With 100% less corn

Or 100% less corn IN THE TRAILER.

No, but just the trailer is a general copy of Interstellar (nearly the same idea: the voice over of what's happening, some of the same dialogue (and that ending is exactly the same as Interstellar))

Or 100% less corn IN THE TRAILER. No, but just the trailer is a general copy of Interstellar (nearly the same idea: the voice over of what's happening, some of the same dialogue (and that ending is exactly the same as Interstellar))

It feels like it already came out. Weird.
  • Like 1

Released with Dragon Age: Awakening and Origin

Numerator Pictures logo, followed by Bad Robot's logo

*A shot of the semi-barren landscape of Chiron*

Neze (voice of Benedict Cumberbatch) (VO): This, is our world.

*shots of a walled-in human enclave, ships landing and taking off, people milling around*

Neze (VO): You come here, seeking to exploit us, and what do you bring in return?

*shot of old spaceship wreckage*

Neze (VO): Violence

*shot of the Copernicus crew looking at three newcomers (Diane Kruger, Hiroyuki Sanada, Said Taghmoui) and frowning(

Neze (VO): Distrust

*shot of Director Kendrick (Michael Sheen) gazing at a model of some device*

Neze (VO): Greed

*shots of the Spasslian underground cities, mobs protesting in front of a large council chamber. Inside is a concerned Lagraal (Richard Armitage) and newcomer Bahroka (Keri Russell)*

Neze (VO): We have no need for you. We do not want you.

*Neze in the flesh holding a strange small cube with glyphs on it*

Neze (VO): We are strong. We are ordained

*cut to a dingy room. Edward (Cillian Murphy) is strapped to a chair. Neze walks towards him, staring him down*

Neze *leaning in close*: The Benefactors left their knowledge here for us to find. Not you. US.

Edward: And what will you do with that knowledge?

Neze *grinning*: Correct my brothers' mistake: Letting any of you on this planet live.

THIS SPRING

*shot of dune buggies racing across a steppe, quick shots of members of the Copernicus*

*Spasslian protesters throw rocks, and a couple Molotovs, at enclave walls*

*Edward, Naira (Freida Pinto), and Nakuri (Sanada) entering a cavern with flashlights illuminating a strange wall carving*

*Captain Mill (Kyle Chandler) and Director Kendrick in an argument*

THE MYSTERY DEEPENS

*Human security forces taking up armed positions along the wall*

*Elena (Kruger) and Ahmed (Taghmoui) looking at a computer screen in wonder*

*James (Anthony Mackie) and Joan (Taraji P. Henson) race through a compound looking like it's been bombed*

*Captain Mill racing through a ship corridor, sparks bursting from consoles*

AS THE FRACTURING BEGINS

*Neze stands before a Spasslian crown, raising his arms as they cheer*

*Edward in his quarters, crying into Naira's shoulder*

*Santiago sliding down a maintenance ladder and furiously trying to turn valves and levers in a compartment as the surroundings start falling apart*

*Lagraal walks up to a smug-looking Neze and punches him in the face before being dragged away*

*Captain Mill at an enclave on the wall, waving his arms and shouting, as human guards are about to open fire on protesters*

*Edward, Neze, and a (deliberately) obscured third party in a metallic chamber, in a Mexican standoff*

*Naira, James, and Ahmed are in another chamber of sorts, with an ancient console on a dais. Naira walks up to it, looks at the glyphs on it, and flips a switch. A blast of light throws the three backwards and then whites out the whole screen*

MYSTERIES OF THE BEYOND: FRACTURED WORLDS

*James and Captain Mill, piloting the Copernicus as it violently shakes, sparks flying from consoles. We then see a long shot from outside: It has gashes in its side and is trailing smoke and flames as it plummets into the upper atmosphere of an unknown world*

MARCH 1, YEAR 9

• Like 1

The idea sounds cool. I have already made my Beat Picture predictions based on pure observation ^_^. Just out of pure boredom.

Dude, you can't just pay you have predicts :P tell us what they are! !
  • Like 1

Dude, you can't just pay you have predicts :P tell us what they are! !

Attached to Flowers For Algernon's wide release

HOURGLASS PICTURES

INDIAN PAINTBRUSH

*We see a group of children and two older people (Natalie Portman, Karen, and Paul Dano, Max), waiting for a store to open*

Child: Aren't you too old to be waiting for a toy store to open?

Karen: No. Most of these toys are for ages 8-108. The range includes nearly all of us.

Max: Besides, it's not nice to judge other people. Stop being mean.

Child: I wasn't judging.

Max: No, you kind of were.

*Cut to a few scenes of Karen playing a card game*

Karen (VO): I have always been interested in playing tabletop games.

*She beats several opponents at different ages*

Karen (VO): Some say it is not very ladylike, however.

*A woman, Judith (Aubrey Plaza) sits on a couch adjacent to Karen's chair*

Judith: I'm not sure why you would be interested in this.

Karen: Well, it is surprisingly enjoyable. You should try it sometime.

*Karen and Max pick up new cards at store, for a game called Warriors of Ultimate Courage*

Karen (VO): But I see no point in worrying. It is who I am.

*Karen and Max are at a restaurant*

Max: To us. *Toasts glasses to Karen*

Karen: Wait, isn't this just water?

Max: Oh yes, we need more intoxication, and we are adults, so we can do just that. Waiter!

*Music changes to something slightly sinister, yet still in the style suited for Wes Anderson*

*A young girl (Kaya Hayward) is writing a newsletter on a typewriter*

Anne (Hayward VO): It has been reported that Shuichi Matoza (Hiroyuki Sonada), the creator of Warriors of Ultimate Courage, has announced the precense of a solitary card, one more powerful and aesthetically pleasing than any in existence.

*A man (Jason Schwartzman) is reading the letter in his estate*

Oliver (Schwartzman): This card would be the perfect addition to my collection, and I will do whatever it takes to get it.

*Oliver snaps his fingers, and his butler brings him a pistol.*

Butler (Rhys Ifans): Are you sure this is necessary?

Oliver: I just said I'd do whatever it takes. Don't we have grenades as well?

AN AMERICAN EMPIRICAL PICTURE FROM WES ANDERSON

*Karen holds up a card for WoUC, realizing that it is the rare card*

Max: This is absolutely incredible!

Karen: I need to see the parameters of this card at play.

*Karen, Max, and other card gamers watch as Karen beats them all fairly swiftly*

Max: Mother of God.

*Cut to a group of parents protesting outside of a toy store*

Laura (Tilda Swinton): We demand that morally corrupt game known to the English as Warriors of Ultimate Courage be taken off all toy shelves!

Francis (Williem Defoe): Sorry, she's not always like this. *Laura glares at him* Down with Warriors of Ultimate Courage!

Chester (Edward Norton): *The owner of the store steps out of his shop, peeping his head only* That's not exactly within my control.

*A madcap blitz of chaos begins, with Karen and Max eventually in a bomb shelter, and Oliver traveling the country in search of the owners of the cards*

Oliver *At a bus stop with his wife, Michelle (Isla Fisher)*

Oliver: I can almost taste the card, Michelle. It is within a small proximity.

Michelle: I can taste it as well. Perhaps we are doing so simultaneously.

*The two begin to make out*

Natalie PORTMAN

Paul DANO

Jason SCHWARTZMAN

Aubrey PLAZA

Kara HAYWARD

Hiroyuki SONADA

Tilda SWINTON

Williem DEFOE

Isla FISHER

Edward NORTON

Bill MURRAY

Rinko KIKUCHI

Frances MCDORMAND

Josh GAD

Rhys IFANS

and George CLOONEY

*Detective Angus (Clooney) with a group of other agents*

Clooney: We are looking at a potential societal disaster brought on by a card game.

Clooney: I'm not sure if all of us will come out of this alive.

*Karen and Max run down the street*

*Laura hits Francis will a protest sign*

*Judith makes a phone call*

*A fireworks display occurs over a stage in Japan*

*Oliver fires gunshots*

*Anne finishes typing a line*

*Shuichi makes a toast to a group of executives*

*Max and Karen hug*

THE TABLETOP CATASTROPHE 

A Dilemma Written and Directed by Wes Anderson

*Bill Murray, driving Karen through a city*

Samuel (Murray): It's amazing what some people will do over a silly game.

Karen: And what about your involvement in the Golfball Killings of Ninety-Eight?

Samuel: *brief pause* Do you want to stop for some food?

COMING SOON

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

Lord of the Flies (Teaser Trailer)

Released May, Year 9 (debuts with Dimensions)

Length: 1:10

--------

We hear sounds of the waves brushing across the shore, along with some seagulls flying overheard.

ALPHA PICTURES PRESENTS

We cut to a young boy (Ralph)'s face, opening his eyes on a patch of sand.

A DANNY BOYLE FILM

Ralph stands up, and looks around the island. The film then fades out.

THIS OCTOBER

Ralph: I don't know where we are, and no one else knows either.

We see a plane, burning, heading down towards an island.

Ralph (V.O.): And so you better mark my words...

We see Ralph blow into a conch shell. We cut to many other young boys heading towards Ralph.

Ralph (V.O.): We may never make our way off this island.

We see hunter boys, jumping over logs in the island with spears, their faces painted.

We cut to a young, obese boy with spectacles, Piggy, talking to Ralph near a fire.

Piggy: This island is descending into madness.

We cut to a blonde-haired boy (Jack), painting his face with pig blood. After finishing his design, he shows a dark smirk.

Piggy (V.O.): And it won't be long before the end.

LORD OF THE FLIES

We see a short, skinny boy (Simon) stare at a pig's head stuck on a pole.

IN THEATERS OCTOBER 11

Edited by Alpha