CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

Grr, 27m will require a pretty big Sat jump for a 100m weekend. Definitely still in play, but I was really expecting Friday to be closer to 30. Of course it still always could be, this is Nikki.

It's not over yet!

Grr, 27m will require a pretty big Sat jump for a 100m weekend. Definitely still in play, but I was really expecting Friday to be closer to 30. Of course it still always could be, this is Nikki.

something like27m46.5m Saturday26.5m Sunday

something like27m46.5m Saturday26.5m Sunday

That would be way too big of a Sun drop. Why would it drop 42%? Should only drop the normal 35% or so. Mother's Day has had minimal to no effect on box office in the past. Edited by MovieMan89

How the hell could it get to $46.5m on Saturday off of a $27m Friday? That's like a 55% jump.I'm glad it's not gonna hit $100m on its second weekend.

Maybe because comic book movies have 50%+ Sat jumps in their 2nd weekend all the time? In fact pretty much the only ones that don't are the ones with awful WOM, which we obviously know isn't the case here.

TA will hit $100m this weekend, I'm sure of it. I still think Nikke's number is too low, but if it's not then it will just have to have a big Sat jump, and if it still barely misses it then PR will do the trick. Anyway you slice it, 100m is happening. :D

Edited by MovieMan89