CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

Trina M. Lee @TrinaMLee

The theatre is so empty. Lots of people must be out enjoying the sunshine. Waiting for The Avengers 3D to start.

Avengers, 2nd time, in nearly empty theatre w/little kids (2 or 3 yo) babbling & crying - not so great an experience.

Unknown @julieortiz_

Empty theater for the avengers! Ayeee whatever good seats!

John Lopes @BodegaJay

Avengers again. Late night showing, pretty empty theater.. I didn't mind.

Benjamin Becotte @benjaminbecotte

So we just walked into the theater to see The Avengers & it was completely empty. Then two other guys walked in after us.

Soooooooooooo......... No more Tweets?

Lol, your tweet links are either from "late last night", or from a previous day!

Trina M. Lee @TrinaMLee

Unknown @julieortiz_

John Lopes @BodegaJay

Benjamin Becotte @benjaminbecotte

Some of 'em were tweets from Thursday!

If I tweeted what the theater attendance was every time I first walked in it would almost always look like those tweets. We always show up pretty early to make sure we have time to get pocorn and drinks and get the seats we like. When we saw TA lat week we got in about 30 min before show time and there was maybe a dozen or so people in the theater. About 10min before the show time people started pouring in. That's just kinda how it goes most times.

One of the best Pixar movie. Top 3. Right up their with TS3 and Incredibles for me.

Awesome opening...the 'vilian' seemed contrived to me though.But all this UP conversation is straying off topic. :)

Assassination of Jesse James here. Can't believe Deakins didn't win Best Cinematography for this one. Stunning photography.

The Academy hasn't given that Cinematography oscar to the right person in years.

Assassination of Jesse James here. Can't believe Deakins didn't win Best Cinematography for this one. Stunning photography.

No doubt. Cinematography is stunning in this plus it has special place in my heart.

HBO was showing Event Horizon so having never seen it I abandoned my Batman double feature plan to watch it. So far I'm not impressed. Sunshine had much better visuals. :)

• Like 1

I've just got back in this evening, been away for the past 8hrs.What is the word on Sat #s for Avengers and DS? DS rebounding or dying more?

Avengers # seems to be strong, DS no idea, no update from Rth or Nikki. Rallax's theatre is only down 20% from last weekend, and some theatres seem to be in that similar if not higher range.