Corpse

JAPAN BOX OFFICE | Demon Slayer breaks all time record for OW

It looks like conan may be the winner this weekend, but frozen will held pretty well, too. maybe near 8 millions!!  :)

If Frozen does not lose speed this afternoon and evening and outperforms last Sunday..

the total gross will be higher....

• Like 1

If Frozen does not lose speed this afternoon and evening and outperforms last Sunday..

the total gross will be higher....

I can't see frozen beating conan at toho. As we saw from yesterday, conan doesn't slow down during the evenings, 
Also there are other big chains we don't know the numbers for 
I think frozen will be $8-8.5M and Conan will finish $8.5-9M

I can't see frozen beating conan at toho. As we saw from yesterday, conan doesn't slow down during the evenings, 
Also there are other big chains we don't know the numbers for 
I think frozen will be $8-8.5M and Conan will finish $8.5-9M

Toho Number is not the only standard. You have to take ticket price into consideration.

Even Corpse predicts Conan arounf 775m~825m Yen.

For any opening movie, the presale ticket price is always 1300 Yen for adults

and 1000 Yen for students (The presale begins before the new tax rate takes effect)

I read the Japanese forum and people say Conan avg price is 1187 ~1210 Yen.

Frozen is above 1350 Yen.

If you do the math, you will know Frozen is around 8.3~8.5m and Conan may not cross 8m.

TOHO

Conan: 42126

Frozen : 38683  ~~outperforms last Sunday ( 38584) !

Conan 8831

Frozen 9601

Kinezo

Conan 7601

Frozen 9023

Frozen won in other cinemas...larger difference than yesterday

Frozen > 38683+9601+9023=57307

Conan > 42126+8831+7601=58558

That's a 2% difference. It better hold, 'cause it would definitely make Frozen win the weekend thanks to its 10%+ advantage on the average ticket price.

I would honestly prefer a #1 finish with 7.9M rather than a #2 finish with 8.2M. Can't help thinking a victory over Conan would strongly help its upcoming pre-GW weekend. 

Frozen > 38683+9601+9023=57307

Conan > 42126+8831+7601=58558

That's a 2% difference. It better hold, 'cause it would definitely make Frozen win the weekend thanks to its 10%+ advantage on the average ticket price.

I would honestly prefer a #1 finish with 7.9M rather than a #2 finish with 8.2M. Can't help thinking a victory over Conan would strongly help its upcoming pre-GW weekend. 

I read the Japanese forum  and one movie-chain  manager said Frozen weekend gross

would be 107% of last Sunday, according to the sale of his chain.

Let' see if his prediction is correct.

Looking toward next weekend some more. Looks like 3d has been 20-30% of English ticket sales. Is that the norm. What's the average percentage of 3d for Japanese movies or dubbed been recently. If the regular dubbed can hold tight like this again(up4% today)will there be a 20% pop next week is the question. I hope it gains a 100 screens net and seats back, it'll be interesting

Edited by mfantin65

Could be an increase this weekend. Gonna be close. 4.6m day8.3m weekend14.2m week104.8m totalConan beat frozen by5% in admissionsFrozen beats conan by 5% revenueNow we have to smack down spideybitch! Fuck. Being misogynistic again.unless I am referring to to dog. Spideydog. If it was a cat it would be spideypussy. Fuck I did it it again.I love women. Two at a time especially :P

Edited by mfantin65

Frozen 16,925
Conan 15,336 
CA2       4,151

TOHO
Frozen 68,963
Conan 68,265
CA2     12,378

Conan should be 68875

You miss this line

**610 **1450 **5 名探偵コナン2014 異次元の狙撃手(スナイパー) (TCXスクリーン上映)