Corpse

JAPAN BOX OFFICE | Demon Slayer breaks all time record for OW

Olives Twitter post translated:"The Avengers" will be a big hit. Only August 14, were recorded 200 million yen yield 85.84 million today. Layer family of father and child, was quite noticeable. Throughout the year, because time is up the most box-office drawing power tray, need subtract a little there, but great performance. It is often Oyakozure would noteworthy when all is said and done.

druv10 and fmpro must be very happy and satisfied. :D

Definitely but I want Corpse to confirm this. :) :) :)If it's true then we're hopefully looking at 14-16M until Sunday. Any idea, what kind of legs since gross will be inflated because of Obon holidays? Usually movies are leggy in Japan so 45-50M? Edited by druv10

Definitely but I want Corpse to confirm this. :) :) :)If it's true then we're hopefully looking at 14-16M until Sunday. Any idea, what kind of legs since gross will be inflated because of Obon holidays? Usually movies are leggy in Japan so 45-50M?

The source is reliable. It should be around $15M by Sunday.I've no idea what kind of legs it'll have.

Definitely but I want Corpse to confirm this. :) :) :)If it's true then we're hopefully looking at 14-16M until Sunday. Any idea, what kind of legs since gross will be inflated because of Obon holidays? Usually movies are leggy in Japan so 45-50M?

Nice to see it may be breaking out. 1.5B just got a lot closer :bop: Just please don't be frontloaded.When will we be getting some official international number updates from Disney? Its been forever.

Nice to see it may be breaking out. 1.5B just got a lot closer :bop: Just please don't be frontloaded.When will we be getting some official international number updates from Disney? Its been forever.

Sunday, they're too fucking lazy to report any earlier. If I had movie making this much money, I would report everything like Avatar. FOX was reporting daily OS numbers.

Sunday, they're too fucking lazy to report any earlier. If I had movie making this much money, I would report everything like Avatar. FOX was reporting daily OS numbers.

Disney did report daily OS numbers in the first three weeks.WB is much lazier than Disney, they report TDKR's OS numbers once a week.

Disney did report daily OS numbers in the first three weeks.WB is much lazier than Disney, they report TDKR's OS numbers once a week.

WB's more lazy OS for sure but they'll make that up on domestic front. I'm just angry with Disney because they screwed my TA's countdown to 3 multiplier. :angry: :angry: You said source's reliable so 284M would equate around 3.6M OD. If it actually gets great WOM like rest of the world, could it approach 100M, grasp? :o :o :o Edited by druv10

Well that sucks. Total OS numbers haven't been updated since late July I think. But some territory numbers have. Anyone has the time and patience to dig through that? :P

Again why is that? Is that policy? Or will they be more talkative for Hobbit?

WB's more lazy OS for sure but they'll make that up on domestic front. I'm just angry with Disney because they screwed my TA's countdown to 3 multiplier. :angry: :angry:You said source's reliable so 284M would equate around 3.6M OD. If it actually gets great WOM like rest of the world, could it approach 100M, grasp? :o :o :o

The Obon week surely inflates box office, let's wait until Monday to draw a conclusion.