25 members have voted

1. 1. Grade The Dictator

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Hilarious. I didn't think there were many weak gags - some like the birth scene went on for maybe 10 seconds too long but most times the timing was superb. Zoey the hairy organic hobbit fascist was just too sweet, you HAD to love her! Sure, they could have invested 15 minutes into a kind of action-comedy sideline, but as it is The Dictator is just very funny. I think I'll return to it now and then!

I wish they didn't cop out at the end and he stayed with a Dictatorship

Well he did, didn't he?

lol the film started off with epic joke after epic joke.Then by the mid point the jokes starting get to wierd and strange and dirty for my liking.However the helicopter scene was beyond epic.911 2012!!!lolForgot the film because of what happened latterHowever found it fun B -

• Like 1

The Masturbation wasn't funny in my opinion. Nothing creative in this movie. Nothing new. If you have seen the trailer and seen a few of his interviews in character, than don't see the movie, it's all the exact same jokes. Predictable.

Unfortunately agree with this.... all the best gags were in the trailer/promotion. I was disappointed.Don't get me wrong, I laughed my ass off in parts, but the they're too far apart. IMO this doesn't stand up to Borat OR Bruno. The best humor from SBC is the smart, more subtle stuff, like when he makes offhand comments that aren't immediately in your face hysterical. The Dictator had that in there but also seemed to lean more towards the gross out stuff (shitting from the highwire, losing his cell phone in the woman's butt, pubic hair and dick shots, decapitated head blow job, etc). That stuff, to me, has gotten old and the gags he used in this movie weren't just gross, but most of them weren't even funny.I agree with Baumer though, that rant on the US at the end was gold.6/10

I loved SBC's speech at the end, but the rest of the movie is actually proving to be kind of forgettable. Borat's held up way better for me.

Oh for sure. This is the worst of the three. It has hardly any memorable scenes. Very disappointing especially as time goes on and you realize how uneventful it truly was.

loved it!!! it was super hilarious ,the first five minutes had me in stitches LMAOOOO i got tears in my eyes ,not a lot of substance script-wise but as far as a string of jokes weaving into each other ,pretty well done!,its a shame he's not trying harder to be a more dramatic actor after all he was really good in "hugo"...but yeah after all the digs at middle-eastern countries and their leaders ,the dig at the usa democratic dictatorship was funny too!