MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

Has anyone been over to BOM lately? Don't know if it's my browser but they haven't even released their Friday report yet.

They didn't released their report yet.

Calm down, keep your blood in your head and your feet on the ground. Tomorrow may hold good news. And I'm not talking only about Sunday's drop. ;)

Are you talking about Antman project? or something else? Can you send me a message as a fellow Marvel fan?

Are they announcing an XMen vs. Avengers movie with Peter Parker making a guest appearance?

Will this be something that other sites will run, news wise??

^ i'm confused.. what does sparrow know that we don't...? :blink:

It's box office related, but I can't confirm anything just yet. I thought the nerds would get the references I've made on the TA Discussion thread. Tomorrow I'll clear it up, it's nothing huge, but it's good news. Don't get too excited.

Are you talking about Antman project? or something else? Can you send me a message as a fellow Marvel fan?

No, no, no. Calm down, it's just something about this weekend's BO, tomorrow I'll clear it up, if it comes to fruition or not.But Ant-Man at this time is probably a lock at this point, they'll probably announce in Comic-Con or something.

I've said three times it's BO related and it's about this weekend. It's just a little somehing. Let's wait for tomorrow.

Is the weekend BO for TA actually pointing to number between 57-58?

I don't know, let's just wait until tomorrow. Right now the estimates are $55m for the weekend.

Predictions are generally more impressive if you make them before actuals are announced.(Just messin with ya) :)

Well, it looks like The Dictator was the only opener which didn't bomb. $24m for the 5-day isn't that amazing, but it's acceptable compared to the epic bombage of the other two. LOL.